AU

Posted on Sep 8, 2021
HPV 16

ofter taking for 3 months AHCC (1.5 gram a day) , I started to take these (3 grams a day) and ofter 6 months the results of the pap came as clear !! I've had HPV for 3 years and and ofter the birth of my son it increased so I've decided to do something about it that doesn't include surgery...

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I have tried many other similar mushroom supplement products and found that this one is the best quality. I use it as a superfood , and to detox and it helps with immunity. It is organic and non GMO. The capsules are also gluten free. The size is amazing, 120 per bottle. Thank you for a fantastic product!

c40b8fef-c0b3-453a-997f-880b50545070
Posted on May 18, 2022

Amazing for hpv . I just got my Pap smear and biopsy all negative I tried a lot of supplements from iHerb according to customers reviews and one of them is turkey tail. Actually, you notice the difference in your system immediately. My blood work results all became better after I took it . I hope anyone who has the hpv to get rid of it quickly.

A review from my friend: Fantastic product...bought after seeing Paul Stamates in Fantastic  Fungi...best for anti-inflammatory and immune system booster, it really helps boost once energy. ... I had a lump in my throat for several months, but it was fully gone after one month of using this. Anyone with lumps or cysts in their bodies should use this product. Great product, good quality.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I'm a cancer patient. I get quarterly blood panels done which show everything from B vitamin levels to fibrinogen. The immune portion shows my NK cells and T cells. I have seen an increase in those cells during the time I took this product and a decrease in the time that I did not. I would say, though, if you want to increase your immunity, consider taking the Host Defense Mushrooms product with a variety of mushroom extracts. As far as quality, I do appreciate that these are extracts with mycelium, rather than simply powdered mushrooms. My dietician, who is amazing, informed me that these products would be more effective than a mushroom powder.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I have known this product for a couple of years and have used sporadically. Recently I started using it on a daily basis to make certain that I am being fully protected by my immune system. I believe it to be a perfect item and have my husband taking it also on a daily basis. We are 'older' and want to make sure we don't get sick.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

The shipment arrived quickly and was nicely packed. Bought this for my sister-in-law who was diagnosed to have level-4 pancreatic cancer. We watched the TV program 'Funtastic Fungi' on Netflix and heard the Turkey Tail mushroom can have a good effect on cancer. Hope this will bring a positive effect on her health.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Have been using these for over 3 months now as an anti inflammatory and I am getting positive results particularly in my knees where I have had some issues with movement and associated pain. I have had no side effects and recommend these to anyone with similar issues.

e36a585d-1222-4cda-9826-b35a497bf702
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I became interested in mushroom supplements for immune health and overall fitness and this is definitely one of the best. I've incorporated it into my daily routine and I can feel that I respond better to daily stresses, feel a little more energy and I am able to ward off colds and flu's and other normal problems easier and with less complications. I definitely recommend and am a big supporter of turkey tail and host defense products.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

So far so good. Arrived quickly, no problems. Quality and price both seem to match. I don't have a laboratory to test everything at home, but everything seems just as how I thought it should be. Size was a described, mushroom what it should be, package not damaged in any way. Ingredients seem correct. So far they feel very beneficial.