Good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is potent stuff. Half of the reccommended dose knocks me out and I sleep like a baby. After 10 minutes my legs feel heavy and happy and I get a smile on my face. 20 minutes later I sleep deeply and have nice dreams. After four hours I usually wake up, but then I simply repeat the procedure. And the morning after I feel a little calmer than usual. This is better than sleeping pills. However, the first few days I took it I got a terrible headache and I felt sleepy for several hours after waking up. But now the sleepyness and headache are smaller. Great stuff! Greetings from Emil from Sweden

NO MORE XANAX!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have weened myself off the xanax thanks to the passionflower Vine tincture. I have chronic osteoarthritis and am only 51. It somehow relaxes the body without relaxing the brain. In fact, from stopping the xanax which was prescribed for anxiety, I`m feeling more clear-headed, and sleeping better. It works great for me. Without the alc., its terribly sweet. Just me.

Really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried jsut about everything for sleep and this is the most effective for me

Relaxation and sound sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I first purchased this product at a natural foods store after doing research for my chronic sleep issues. I have been on Ambixn CR " misspelled on purpose " for over a year and wanted to not be so dependent on it. Let me just say this stuff works! I take a dropper of it and one melatonin at bed time and feel rested the next day. It also seems to help during the day with the stress brought on by work.

Peppery Bite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had gotten a nerve formula in another brand that was in a glycerite that had a strong peppery bite. I wondered what part of the blend gave it this feature...mystery solved! If you can get used to the "bite" it is pleasantly soothing...it almost has a creamy texture to it.

too bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I did not feel any effect, very disappointed

Puts me to sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take one dropperful in a bit of water when I go to bed and sleep for 8 hours, peaceful that it is organic.

Gaia Herbs, Organic Passionflower Vine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

good for relaxing, Gaia produces good herbal supplements

Not bad.

Posted by Superkoxy on Oct 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

not bad.

Sleeping Aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product worked well, when I first ordered it. No after so man more orders, it isn't doing the job...I think I won't be ordering this again.