AU

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I really like these, so much easier than making the tea when you are in a hurry or don't feel like it. The lemon balm is very relaxing, maybe a bit too relaxing for me at times, but that's just the effect it has on my personally. I have to make sure I don't have anything to do when using lemon balm, seems to put me to sleep.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Great quality for the price. Simple and functional packaging. Easy to use as it has a dropper top. Improved feeling of relaxation when taken before bed. Slight floral taste but nothing overwhelming. I like the the ingredients are natural. I like the natural benefits. Mild scent. Dropper is easy to use, with tight screw top.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Great quality supplement, organic ingredients, secure packaging, great taste, . Gaia Herbs Lemon Balm cleared tickle in my throat instantly and improved my breathing as soon as I took it.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Lemon balm is great to take when you feel stressed out and anxious, it has a calming effect on the nervous system. Do not take together with benzodiazepines as it has a similar effect. It's also good for hormonal disorders.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

I love all Gaia products & this one was no different. They use quality ingredients & not a bunch off added unnecessary ingredients so I really appreciate that about this brand. Lemon balm is so calming & good for improving anxiety

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

It helps me to begin my day with a calm, relaxed attitude. I use it daily. Highly recommend.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Beautiful tincture. Tastes good and helps with sleep. I alternate between Melissa tincture and capsules from Oregon. Both work well

Posted on Jun 30, 2021

I purchased this miracle herb after hearing about on the Dr. Oz tv show. It helps when I have a headache or calms me when I feel stressed out.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I use it but still do not know the effect. I trust Gaia for clean and excellent produce