AU

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I have tried L tryptophan, 5 HTP, melatonin and many other products and approaches to getting a good night’s sleep. None of these approaches were consistently satisfactory. I also unsuccessfully tried wild yam, since there has been a correlation between time of menopause and onset of insomnia. And, many life challenges and changes have occurred over the last 10 years. Since using Gaia Valerian Root liquid for almost two weeks, following suggestions on the label, I finally am having great sleep. I look forward to going to bed, and I feel rested when I wake. I like the taste of the extract and believe that Gaia brand is a reliable herbal company. It’s probably worth a try if you continue to experience problems with sleep.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I love the quality of the Gaia supplement ingredients. I find a noticeable benefit in my sleep if taken a few hours before bed. It’s not a huge improvement but enough that I continue to use it as part of my routine. I recommend it!

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

It works as a relaxation herb. However, it tastes and smells like dirty socks. Such is the nature of valerian, but if you can tolerate that, it does help.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Good product, highly effective, good for children since the extract made without alcohol.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

This is the best quality valerian extract I have found. Helps sleep.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Works as intended, and good amount of quantity, very natural and effective

Posted on May 4, 2022

taste is good and helps with sleep and anxiety. Will buy again!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

It is working very well for me. Ordered second time.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Great natural product that helps with relaxation and sleep. I highly recommend it!