AUD

too much sugar, too sweet, too much fragrance added

Posted by Reviewer2967975 on Jul 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

just too sweet, too much sugar, the fragrance added is just too strong to make it tasted unnatural.

Too much sugars!

Posted by Reviewer3204236 on Nov 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These bars have so much potential, all lost due to the excessive levels of sugar in each one. I used to think it was ok because the sources were natural but that doesn't make much difference when each bar contains a whopping 29 grams of sugar in it! No bar that has this amount of sugar in it is healthy so don't be fooled. We could be getting a much healthier bar if people realised this. I used to buy them a lot so I'm guilty but I will not be buying them again unless they substantially lower the sugar amount. I thought this company was supposed to care about our health.

Best snack bar

Posted by tuomas on Apr 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really delicious, healthy snack when you don't have time to cook by yourself!

Taste Horrible

Posted by Reviewer1260176 on Sep 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Most reviews I read said that these had a great taste. On the contrary, for me they are horrible. I have had much tastier food bars than these. Garden of Life makes great products, but I will not get this one again.

Delicious!

Posted by HealthinSimplicityHIX068 on Apr 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great taste and aroma and healthy to boot. Wish they were even less expensive but iherb has the best prices I've found.

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer1608392 on Sep 19, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This is the best bar, healthy and full of great flavor- better than chocolate!

Summer Berry Bar

Posted by Reviewer3278266 on Nov 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A quality bar, but too sweet for my taste.

good

Posted by Reviewer1496048 on Feb 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm so impressed with the quality of the bar. Too bad that it makes my stomach bloated if I eat the whole thing. So I can only eat one-third of it a day. I have a sensitive stomach. The berry taste is a little bit too strong for me. My sister loves it and have no problems with it though.

THESE BARS ARE REALLY GOOD!

Posted by Reviewer1807190 on Jun 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

If you’re like me, you’ve felt misled by online reviews of health food bars. Over the years I’ve improved my diet quite a bit, but I still prefer the taste of a high-end milk chocolate truffle to just about anything offered on this website. Most healthy bars are inedible to me – they are punishment, not a meal or a snack. That’s why I was shocked when I truly enjoyed these bars. THESE BARS ARE REALLY GOOD! They even smell really good. I think I’ve finally (finally, finally) found a new staple that bridges the gap between great health and great taste. Can’t wait to try the Apple Cinnamon flavor…

I am in love with these bars

Posted by Reviewer2347385 on Apr 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase