AU

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

worth to drink even it taste bad because it help me to heal the gut and help me to recover from the antibiotics Poison. I am a floxie and Never trust a doctor who sell pills for their incomes! Iherb and this is one of the product which helping me for the recovering.

1db28824-ff4d-4725-b9a1-82ec664829e8
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This product is excellent! The quality and ingredients are perfect. It gives me an immediate energy booster for my day, and I also noticed my allergies subsided after about a week of drinking this. The taste is alright, kind of like what other sugar-free green mix powders taste like.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

First time to try this, I wanted to add some extra nutrition to my morning shake. I started adding a whole scoop and felt it was a bit woody in taste, so I went to about 3/4 of a scoop and that's perfect. It doesn't overpower the taste, and I combine with the GOL Vanilla protein powder and whatever fruit I have to hand, plus almond milk. It tastes ok and I like that I am getting a good dose of green veggies. Price is expensive (I thought) but given the ingredients and how much I use it is worth it for me.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

This has definitely boosted my health and has created very much needed regularity. My skin glows and it has even helped me lose some weight. You have almost everything you need with this supplement, and it helps boost your immunity too and it has definitely helped decrease my bloating.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I cannot eat vegetables - it ennoys me crunching 4 hours on a salad and the ammount of greens needed to be digested is enourmous --- this is the fastest way - just rememeber !!!!! STEVIA is your friend

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I’ve been using Perfect Food Super Green powder for 15 years now, along with Super Seed powder, and it really aids my digestive functions. Excellent product!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Bought this because we all have holes in our diet in terms of our nutritional needs. This is very nutritious and healthy without taking a handful of supplements.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Very good product. I first bought this brand/product at a GNC store, but soon realized I get better pricing and easier service online here. So now I recommend iHerb. Thanks!

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I love it .. I start my morning with it .. sometimes I mix it with a little bit of Macca powder to add more benefit in the morning!