AUD

It works

Posted by Reviewer2921417 on Aug 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This works well. Problem for me is that it took 7 a day to keep a condition in check for me. Far too expensive when you add it up. Symbiotics Colostrum achieves a similar result for me for a price that I can afford better. That said, as far as probiotics go, this is the best I've ever tried. I've tried Dr. Ohira's professional probiotics before, so I mean it when I say it, this the best probiotic I've ever tried.

Highly Recommend!

Posted by Reviewer3224280 on Jan 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Several rounds of antibiotics left my husband with intestinal candida, he tried many products before finding this one. It is the only thing that has helped! Now he will not be without it. Also, our daughter has found this to be a better product than prescription medicines for her IBS. Thank you, Jordan!

No more heartburn, no more constipation.

Posted by Reviewer1096212 on Jul 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Amazing. Truly. If one a day does not help you, move to two. Then up to three. Exactly what our bodies need.

I am great that I found this probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2321661 on Apr 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Truly I have tried many brands of probiotic since I have IBS and leaky stool. I have tried the expensive ones like Dr. Ohhira's and less expensive ones. This one is pricey but I gave it a try anyway. I took one initially and then now up to 3 per day, one in the morning and 2 before going to bed. I have no more bloating and it becomes regular and I can empty very well every morning. I will keep taking this brand only,but buy the larger bottle with 216 capsules in it. Highly recommend.

Outstanding

Posted by Reviewer3040869 on Jun 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a powerful, important product. My family has seen important health improvements since taking Primal Defense. Consider starting slowly - perhaps one capsule every other day until your body adjusts.

Primal Defense

Posted by Reviewer3361760 on May 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good probiotic- very well though out as far as ingredients; it is a staple in my regimen, and my allergies feel worse if I don't take it for a week.

Ultra Primal Defense

Posted by Reviewer3263370 on Feb 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is the best I have found for maintaining intestinal health.

Primal defense

Posted by Reviewer1227791 on Jul 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Best probiotic for my system that I've ever used

Garden of Life, Primal Defense,

Posted by Reviewer2922356 on Nov 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

maintains intestinal health.

My husband loves this product

Posted by Reviewer2227983 on Mar 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband loves these probiotics and uses them faithfully. Iherb has the best prices I've found.