AU

Posted on May 17, 2022

The best plant protein I have ever had! I am absolutely in love with it! This is just enough for my breakfast because it keeps my stomah full for few hours untill lunch . I have just ordered my third pack! Highly recommended. Great quality. Very rich because of many different sources of plant protein. Never saw so many kind of plants ingredients in any other plant shake . My unflavoured version is delicious with a one cocoa tablespoon and oat milk .

Posted on May 5, 2022

This Raw Organic Protein is one of the best vegan protein powders I've ever tried. It's a close second favorite, after the GOL Raw Organic Meal. This one is perfect if you want a little more protein and less added vitamins/superfoods. The Unflavored variety truly has NO added taste! Not sweet at all. It just has a mild taste, a little like unflavored oatmeal or unseasoned beans. But it has a fairly smooth texture, not gummy or slimy like other brands. The only thing I really dislike: It's not as easy to stir into a drink like coffee or soymilk, no matter what the temperature, so you really need a good shaker or an actual blender to get out all the lumps. It's also a tad pricey compared to other brands, but it's worth it for the good plant based ingredients and lack of sweeteners and other flavorings. Those two factors aren't enough to take down the rating, so I'd still give it 5 stars.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

is my best option talking about protein! NO SUGAR, NOT dairy.... Good aminoacids... digestives enzime! very complete 👏 and is the only one with which I do NOT get stomach inflammation after taking it. I can see the result! usually I take with smoothies 😋 the days in which I'm training lower body! 🙃

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

Love garden of life proteins. This one is without any sweetener, natural or otherwise. I’m not a a fan of stevia either, so this is best for me. With 1 scoop, I add a banana, some honey, cacao powder depending on my mood and honey blend it up all together with water and my smoothie is ready post workout.... love this natural organic brand with raw sprouted ingredients.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

I became vegetarian two years ago and started experiencing some protein deficiency - related issues with my health. So I decided to try this protein and I'm so happy I did! It's very good quality product, it has so many amino-acids and micro-elements which help with digestion and even skin improvement! it doesn't have any taste and I can add it to my favourite smoothie! I love it! And after drinking it for two months I've really noticed positive changes in my health and even my skin got more firm and plumped. Recommend.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I couldn't help but be surprised when I used this product. I even checked the payment card text again to see if the price I purchased was wrong. The product was so outstanding for the price that it was truly amazing. I'm going to recommend this product to people around me.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Definitely not a ‘sit down and enjoy every hill’ type of protein blend but if you add a whole bunch of sugar and fruit then it could work. I’ve resorted to just blending it with my collagen and green powder then skulking it and I’ve seen great result (energy and fitness wise). Highly recommend for vegans who don’t want any nasties!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This is the only protein I can actually consume I find all other proteins extremely chalky. I know that the quality and ingredients are clean and I love that it is unflavored because I can mix it and use it anyway I feel like it that day. The size is big lasts me a few weeks. This is a regular iHerb order for me

Posted on May 2, 2022

This complete meal is pretty good, in comparison to the other protein sources available. I’ve tried the flavored ones and they have horrible sweet, fake tastes. This unflavored one is great for mixing into smoothies etc. Pro tip: if you mix this with into a smoothie all MCT or coconut oil for a nice silky smooth texture!

Excellent protein powder! No flavor and quality is amazing! No harsh or toxic ingredients! Great quality for price too. Size is great! It's hard to find a good plant based protein powder! Great thing to introduce to your new or current lifestyle! Definitely going to achieve some goals and get some gainz with this!