AU

Henderson32
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I read about this product and the amazing health protection and benefits mushrooms provide. I wanted to take it in supplement form to reap the most health benefits. The capsules are easier to take than the tablets. We will continue to use this product as a preventive measure.

Posted on Jan 24, 2021

I have been taking this supplement since 2017 after the Australian urologist wanted to remove my prostrate surgically. Initially after six months of taking it my psa went down from 7.2 to 4.0 and the next urologist I went to decided that i didnt need the operation. I have been taking his supplement without fail and my psa just yoyos between the values of 4.0 to 5.2. At the moment my psa is 4.0 and both my GP and wellness doctor says that I am okay. I am very happy with the product and will continually take it. My midnight trips to the toilet has gone down from 3x to only 1x a night.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

The ingredients, quality and benefits for my immunity with this product have helped me stay healthy through flu season

Gabriell
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Excellent quality, you can see the results after a while, but not a short while

Posted on May 18, 2021

I recently discovered the benefits of mushrooms to the immune system, this product is incredible! The more I read about it, the more mushrooms I recognize in the mix to be the best ones out there for your immune system and fight cancers (along with conventional medicine, that is totally in there for IHerb’s peace of mind). When I ordered this product I was mainly looking for the shiitake-Maitake complex, never in a million years did I think that after doing my research into other mushrooms, I would already be taking them in this product. Not only that, but as someone who has GI issues, I sometimes have a hard time digesting some supplements or I find out an ingredient in the supplement is something I didn’t want in the mix, and it’s good to see they put all that information on the bottle so I could read it right away and know exactly what I will be digesting. All in all - great product, so much so that there is a similar, older version of this product that said “discontinued” on it and I was so shocked by it that I went looking until I realized that was just the old one. Sorry for the full love letter, totally deserved, tho. 😂

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I have immune disorders and started using this support about 2 years ago. I admittedly am unsure of the benefits but my symptoms have not worsened, hopefully due to the regiment of natural choices I have made to hep strengthen my immune response, this being one of them.

Great for immunity

Posted on Feb 20, 2021

It really help improve my health conditions and I will take it continuously!

Posted on Jul 4, 2021

I feel it did not add a significant difference to the way I fell, i.e. the strength of my immunity. Hope this helps. Love the brand though.

Posted on Mar 21, 2011

There are so many testimonials about this product and what it does for cancer patients, so I am giving it a try. I love this company so I have high hopes for it. I take double the dosage on the box. Update: Rather than take this product, I am taking higher quantities of three mushrooms by themselves: maitake, reishi, and turkey tail, as recommended by my naturopath.