AU

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Very good quality product, it has a good mix of the daily nutrients for senior women. I started with 2 capsules a day, I am now trying 3 capsules a day, 2 in the morning & 1 at my midday meal or dinner. Although the directions say to take 4 capsules daily, since I'm eating quite a healthy diet, I think 2 - 3 capsules daily is fine.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

For women over 50, providing the nourishment the body need to maintain optimal health Myself n mother has seen gd results for general health organically grown fruits and vegetables add supporting antioxidants, vitamins and nutrient Helping me on : Breast and Thyroid Health Bone Strength Healthy Heart and Blood Pressure†† Live Probiotics and Enzymes Support Healthy Digestion maintain blood pressure levels already within the normal range. Comprehensive pill for the busy lifestyle people To see gd benefits/engergy & immune booster Taken it for 4 years n continuing taking it deligently Pls like if u find my review helpful

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

This is one of the best quality, daily multivitamin I have every used. Love that it is made from whole foods (comprehensive ingredient list on the bottle). This means it naturally contains all the cofactors required for ready absorption giving it excellent potency. The 240 taste free capsules are packaged in a dark glass bottle to ensure that the product stays in premium condition. I have been taking it for several years and remain very happy with this product.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

These are high quality multivitamins with an excellent list of well-sourced ingredients, I've been taking them for a few years because they're consistently effective, easy to swallow, always fresh, and I don't have to gulp down six or eight of them to get enough of key nutrients. Perfect for this 62-year-old!

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

I cannot live without this GOL multi-vitamin for women over 50! I have been taking this brand for a few years, and I'm pleased with the results. I love that the nutrients are natural and minimally processed (hence, raw). It's like taking whole foods with the convenience of a capsule. Highly recommended!

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

Recommended for me by a good Naturopath some years ago, I know the brand Garden of Life is excellent. I bought the ones 50 and wiser for my mom (who is over 70 years old and has several health issues). Unlike all other vitamins, she can take without food, and do not alter her stomach. Great for people who are recovering from health issues!!

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Vitamin Code over 50+ is the only vitamin I take. I dont feel fully myself without it. Because it is a whole food I can & do take 2 vitamins in the morning with my coffee & my stomach is perfectly fine. Any other vitamins Ive used in the past even if they say you can take without food have made me feel sick to my stomach along with a headache

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I needed to replace another multi-vitamin supplement that just became more expensive, so I tried this and I am happy with it. I take twice the amount recommended, split between breakfast and dinner, since my older supplement had higher amounts, and it seems to work fine. The shipping from iHerb is very fast every time.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

When this multivitamin goes on sale, it's the best price you'll find anywhere on the internet or at your local vitamin store. I don't know how they can offer such savings, but if you're in the market for a premium multi, but don't want to pay the premium then just wait and check back on this site every few weeks for awesome sales.