AU

Muteb
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

This is my favorite ALA product! R-alpha lipoic acid is the natural enantiomer (version), while S-alpha lipoic acid is the synthetic enantiomer (version). The R enantiomer of ALA shows better pharmacokinetic parameters, including absorption and increased bioavailability as compared to its S enantiomer.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Best quality and at the best price from a top notch distributor, iHerb. For deep immune support. It enhances both the adaptive and the innate immune systems. Protects you from infections. Shields your body from cell degeneration & oxidative damage. As a result it is anti-aging.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

More dose is mor effective, after I use the differnet type of the R form lipoic acid, I think the dose 300mg is better than others (240mg)!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Trying various vendors for R-Lipoic Acid for liver health. Research suggests that this combo is more bioavailable. Adding it to several other brands so I have options is one vendor is out of stock.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Best value high dose R-Lipoic Acid that I've been able to find. Really good for the kidneys as well as the better known benefits. Seems to be high quality.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Husband uses this to help alleviate leg pain from damaged nerves

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

This product is very effective, helped me with my neuro issues

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Quality product which helps my peripheral neuropathy. It has also helped lower my A1C

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Great product. I am using it with berberin first thing in the morning. It has a positive effect on my metabolism!

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Just started to use. Unable to comment but have confidence it will be a great product