AU

Posted on Nov 7, 2021
The only problem is the quantity.

I loved it. The serving size is perfect and keeps me filled for quite some time. It's slightly sweet, yummy and crunchy. I have it will unsweetened soy milk. I wish the package made was bigger, this only lasts (based on the serving size) for around 14 servings. Which for me... is great for 2 months because I try to maintain a varied diet. Please note that two bags (like the one in my photo) come in one box.

41a3de14-f7ab-436b-b2e2-1879b3095a7c
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

As a diabetic who loves cold breakfast cereals, it has been impossible to find locally a cereal with a sugar content low enough for my health needs. This product has finally solved the problem. According to the data on the box, these oat-based Cheerios contain only 5.1 grams of sugar for every 100 grams of cereal. In comparison, the corresponding values for other varieties of Cheerios locally available are: 24.6/100, 17.6/100, 10.0/100 and 8.9/100. Quite a difference, you'll agree. Low-sugar cereal is a big plus not only for diabetics. It's great for those who prefer to add their sweetener in a different form (stevia, raisins, fresh fruit, etc.) You are encouraged to check out the sugar content of your own favorite breakfast cereal by reading the information on the package. I might add that whole-grain oats are considered by many to be the healthiest of all grains used in the production of breakfast cereals.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

The original Cheerios are the best! The quality is wonderful, always fresh and crunchy. The ingredients are minimal, not loaded with chemicals. It always tastes fresh. The package is almost the same as when I was a kid. I've been eating Cheerios since I was 5-6, and it is still my favorite breakfast. I will always recommend Cheerios... it is my go to snack!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Classic and delicious! What I love most about this breakfast cereal is that the taste hasn't changed at all for many years, and the ingredients are still high- quality, and overall healthy. One of my kids is dairy-free, and she enjoys it with almond milk for breakfast around three times a week.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Finally, a nutritious breakfast that my 4-year-old loves! She also likes it as a snack for school, dry (without milk) in a bag. This cereal is crunchy and tasty. I'm also pleased with the quality- it stays fresh in the cabinet for around a month (with a bag clip). Highly recommended.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Absolutly tasty and rich of fibers! It's a high quality complement of breakfast composition with a delicious taste. It's easy to use with a good size package and great serving indications, goes very well with musli, honney, milk, yogurt or pure. Definetely, the ingredients in this package are vary goods for health with many benefits. Fully recomended !

Posted on May 13, 2022

This classic quality, taste breakfast cereal is filled with only quality gluten free ingredients. Ive enjoyed it since I was a child and recommend it for use in kids and adults alike. Serve it with milk and fruit and baby you've got yourself a breakfast. I wish iherb had the family size but this suffices

Posted on May 8, 2022

My kids are devouring these cheerios! We actually have not had the original cheerios in the yellow box in a really long time, as the country that I live in stopped importing them. My kids absolutely loved the new heart shapes and have been eating them all day long, not just for breakfast. I know that they are snacking on something that is quite healthy so we are all happy.

Posted on May 1, 2022

As being a newly advised 'Wheat Intolerant' I am always looking for alternative breakfast cereals. Cheerios on Aussie supermarket shelves are made by a different company and contain wheat so I was happy to find this original USA oat version. So was my American husband! Well packed delivery too, thank you.