AUD

great

Posted by Reviewer1038166 on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I eat it raw, delicious. Ok, no sugar, a little bitter (but not too bad), but for me, i love it.

Snack

Posted by archeiherb on Nov 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I usually eat it straight instead of baking. It actually tastes not bitter but sour. If you eat this chocolate with some dried fruit,you will love it!! Such as dried cranberries or raisins are really good match.

Posted by Reviewer1055085 on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Beware, it's unsweetened. It's good to nibble on with something sweet, or use it for baking. I really appreciate this 100% pure dark chocolate. I got addicted after my first purchase.

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1202059 on May 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this when I make ice cream, bake ect. Since it tastes to bitter on its own I don't end up eating it up before I use it :) I order this every time I order from iHerb.

Ghirardelli, Premium Baking Bar, Unsweetened Chocolate, 4 oz (113 g)

Posted by imperia9 on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This chocolate I bought for my dad. He loves dark chocolate, but never tried the chocolate made ​​from 100% cocoa. He is delighted with this chocolate, says that the natural and pleasant aftertaste remains for a long time.

Perfect!

Posted by 5402707521257068207 on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have not tried this in cooking but this chocolate is good enough to eat straight! Beautiful texture and flavour, not too intense or dry and crumbly like a lot of other 100% chocolate bars. Would definitely recommend!

My favorite in baking

Posted by CurbAnxiety on Aug 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite when baking cookies, cakes, etc. Nice structure, supreme quality.

great chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1547278 on Dec 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i love extra dark chocolate. this chocolate is extra extra dark, not only for baking, just for eating with nothing else:-) i will buy it again and again

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good quality, great price. Can't go wrong ;) (Makes very yummy brownies!)

The great chocolate brand ever!

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek on Apr 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought Ghiradelli cocoa powder (unsweetened) first. But iherb recently discontinued to carry it. :( This bar is simply divine! Rich chocolate flavor for my baking. I used this chocolate bar to make my dark chocolate truffles :P my honey said its yummy!!