AU

Posted on May 21, 2022
Really helped me with breathing issues

My doctor recommended this product after I had some breathing issues and after a week of using it, my breathing really cleared up. A great products.

Posted on May 4, 2022

A good product to my parients, for their Bone problems

Posted on May 7, 2022

Be careful whn you open it because the powder is too fine. Might create a big mess.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

Quite strong flavour

Posted on May 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

This is quality and ingredients are perfect. Since it is a type of protein amino acid, many people use it for dieting and training, but I use it as an energy source for healthy health management. The taste is sweet and easy to drink. Since the content is powder, I take 1g each. It may be profitable if it is this size feeling.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Hard PUMP! I enjoy training thanks to this little thing, my muscles swell and you really feel the work of citrulline .. It works exactly. I drink 6 grams before training. I took 2 cans, enough for 30 workouts. Great product. In the middle of the workout, there is a second wind and a slight fever, very cool, I recommend it to everyone.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Great supplement. It works well and has an excellent effect for me. It saturates well with amino acids, useful for those, in particular, those who go in for sports.

085ecad3-7161-41f0-8498-024ae9b3102c
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Portuguese

It greatly favors vasodilation and the construction of new vessels. If you have low body fat, you will be able to mark your veins well.