AU

Posted on Jun 6, 2022
Good

It doesn't make me itch, which a lot of creams do. Feels nice on the skin and doesn't irritate my eczema. It did not heal but I didn't expect it to either.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Great texture and under experiment

Posted on Jun 12, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Excellent quality, good smell, high quality, a feeling of comfort and revitalization of the skin, excellent size, excellent packaging, excellent composition, we feel relaxed and a daily routine that I use and repeat in my order and high skin care and really refreshes and benefits in cosmetics and daily care and feels comfortable and repeated use gives excellent results and the texture of the cream disappears quickly and is treated at the same time Bttouz in treatment

Posted on Jul 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Smells beautiful, hand care, great quality, size suitable for bags, refreshes its packaging, suitable for the bag, many benefits, great composition, excellent, fits a daily routine, helps relaxation, and the person feels soft to the touch.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

The smell is OK, but frankly, it fell from my eyes. The first thing I did was look good. Then it became normal, redness and peeling are present in certain areas.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Nice texture and smell, I will buy it again

Posted on Jun 5, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

Willingness to repurchase products suitable for weak skin