Great scent and good price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This costs just as much as regular disposal fresheners and smells better! Make sure you don't have wet hands or else the pod will disintegrate on your hand...

Great smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell of this freshener. The good thing is that it is safe, natural and easy to use. I use it once a week. Unfortunately I can´t se HOW it works, but I believe that it works :o)! Cleaning is much more funny with GrabGreen.

amazing natural product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was skeptical of its effectiveness because it is a natural product. But thanks god I was wrong. I use it to unclog my clogged shower drain from too much hair falling. The shower drain got unclogged just after 2 tablets. I'm so happy to find a product that works and contribute to a greener environment.

Fresh Smell!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fresh Smell!

Smells nice but works very shortly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell, but the refreshing function works too shortly. I hope it still does the cleaning for a longer period.

never delivered so no ideea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

J'ai fait une commande de 4 produits le 7 mai 2017, et je n'ai pas reçu ma commande jusqu'à présent, donc pas d'opinion sur le produit, mais une très très mauvaise opinion concernant la livraison. Dégoutée I ordered 4 products, never received. So no comment about the quality of products . But i'm very very dissapointed about delivery .