This makes me so happy!!

Posted by healthydoesit on Mar 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I currently have severe sensitivities to scents and chemicals. It's been very difficult to get products that actually clean and that are TRULY fragrance free! I've had so many That claim to be natural and free of any fragrance, but I get them and the odor is overbearing. This soap actually has NO scent! None! Woohoo!! And it cleans the hands well. No weird texture or residue. It's perfect and a little goes a long way. Thank you iherb for offering this product! Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Fragrance free

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have MCS (very sensitive to smells) and this is actually fragrance free, which is great! It's also moisturizing and very affordable. The pump is a little weird, like the other review mentioned, but it's fine.

Truly Fragrance Free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am sensitive to chemicals and fragrances and I love this hand soap. It does not leave a weird residue and they recently improved the pump. There is a comment posted about SLS - Sodium LaurYL Sulfate is chemical based and Sodium LaurETH Sulfate is derived from coconut oil - this product contains the later.

Strange bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The liquid comes out in a straight line and is too short. The soap itself has no smell which is good

Best hand soap I've tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't dry out my hands even in the winter.

Pure and it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

For years I've keep a pot of this by every sink and basin. Although I've tried others this is simply the best for avoiding chemicals.

No smell at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great for it has no scent at all. It does the job.

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This hand soap is very mild. It's easy on tender skin. It cleans your hands well, without suds and rinses off completely. I've been through many products I was unable to use, because of irritation or allergy reactions. This one doesn't cause me any problems. I think this is my permanent choice.

Very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very nice, and nice clear bottle.

No breakouts