AU

Posted on May 17, 2022
Affordable and Effective!

I like the packaging it’s in a clean bottle and the size is worth it. Very affordable I enjoy the BHA for my greasy acne-prone 20 year old skin. I think this will work well for most people as I don’t find it irritating at all. A little less hydrating than some other oil cleansers but does the job well. Will definitely be using this for it’s affordability and high quality exfoliating ingredients.

7bedec7c-f873-4f54-8d12-6cb51e5f2cee

This oil is light, with a very light fragrance, and gently melts away the make up leaving my skin clean and moisturised. I like doing double cleansing at night, so I follow up with a creamy, gentle face soap. I have been using the cleaning balm from the same brand and both are great products! This oil comes in a big nice looking plastic bottle that will last for a long time as I only use few pumps each time. I like this product and I will buy again. If my review helps, please kindly leave a thumbs up for me. Thanks a lot!

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Very gentle but deep and good cleansing. I use it at night time (to take off the make up), follow by Cosrx,Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser and the results are great. My skin is very clean and without blacks. Highly recommended.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

every day that I use it before I go to sleep as the first part of my night skincare routine - the results are amazing and I wake up with great skin

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Good quality, enough quantity, and affordable price. It works great to melt the makeup and it's gentle too even for my sensitive skin. I like the texture.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

the best cleansing oil I've ever tried, cleanses the skin so well

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

This has a lovely citrus smell. My pores appeared smaller, even after using for the first time.

Posted on Jul 9, 2021

I’ve been using Bobbi brown and shu uemura for a long time. I can tell this worth for money and works as well as the other 2.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

It doesn’t take my makeup off that easily than other products.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

just wow….the best cleansing oil ever…amazing quality