AUD

Really delicious earl grey!

Posted by marinanorway on Oct 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love that this tea is made with white tea leaves. Great earl grey without the black tea aftertaste. Will repurchase.

Great!

Posted by MentaPiperita on Apr 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very nice delicate taste, and it smells so good! (lemony bergamot). The sachets are big and "roomy", the tea leaves do have room to move around and brew properly. You have to be careful when removing the used sachets, because the cord may break if you try to squeeze the bag. I'm very happy with this tea, it's delicious and the tin is very cute (and you can reuse it when you finish the tea)

wonderful earl grey alternative

Posted by Reviewer2277530 on Mar 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Perfect combination of clean, fresh white tea and fragrant bergamot. The silky tea sachets are luxurious, so is the pretty box. I've used it for loose teas since finishing the tea sachets, but I do wish it were possible to buy refills.

Great Taste!

Posted by 4893758600248203887 on Aug 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great tea!

One of my favourite Earl Grey ever...

Posted by 4751151851861165612 on Nov 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love this tea. Full bodied and intense. Pairing Mudan with bergamot is so clever. I am so loving Harney and Sons teas.

Delicioso / Tasteful

Posted by MissFrivolity on Feb 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me encanta el Earl Grey y este es, probablemente, el mejor que he probrado. Es delicado pero con sabor. || I'm a fan of Earl Grey Tea and this is probably the best one I've ever tried. Delicate, but tasteful.

Delicate and lovely

Posted by 5598399106105531991 on Sep 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This could very well become my favourite Earl Grey tea. I only wish it were cheaper and that iHerb carried refills. The tin is beautiful, definitely a keeper.

Earl Grey that doesn't attack your mouth

Posted by 4629519242020570817 on Dec 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like bergamot and the scent of Earl Grey. However, I drink tea instead of coffee daily because I want something milder to my tastebud. Ordinary Earl Grey with black tea is just too strong and this product is the perfect mix of nice white tea and bergamot scent.

Quite heavy and bitter for a white tea

Posted by 4612881836783060159 on Mar 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just like the title, it tastes heavy and bitter for white tea.

Not better or worse than any other Earl Grey

Posted by Reviewer1382187 on Nov 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Boring Earl Grey. Meh. It is certainly drinkable and delicate but nothing to get hyped about like Hot Cinnamon Sunset or Paris, which are much tastier. I think anyone who is a fan of the EG will like this but why pay so much for something so average? haha That said I bought one to gift and one for myself.