AU

Posted on Apr 20, 2022
Great brand

I would love for iherb to add more variety of this brand, the size is amazing, and the smell is sooo good !! This is so hyped up by the tiktok gurus, and apparently has a great composition when it comes to the surfactants in it, it is supposed to clean the hair without leaving the scalp sensitive or the lengths of your hair dry since it has no sulfates !

19cf6498-3f17-4a76-a84c-dd2737c7848f
Posted on Feb 24, 2022

After moving to Japan, I was severely facing hair fall. I have tried many shampoos, but finally, I found this. It's a great shampoo. It's doesn't dry your hair nor does it make it brittle. I have been using this for the past two months and I’m seeing the results. My hair fall has reduced and even my husband has also started using this. The fragrance is also soothing not strong or irritating. It does give a little volume to your hair, not much. But I guess that's pretty ok to me, the rest depends on personal choices. I think in terms of thickening I didn't see much difference, maybe I need to continue using it to see a major difference. But overall, I recommend it who are suffering from hair fall and thin hair. Will definitely purchase it again!

Posted on May 30, 2022

I heard a lot about this product, the composition list is very interesting, but I have yet to use it longer and go through a large quantity to see if it has any effect on my hair growth. The sent is nice, nothing chemical. I hope it does what it claims.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

This is my first purchase for this shampoo. I bought it as it claims to have hair thickening effects due to containing Biotin in it . I have severe hairloss ever since I contracted an incurable autoimmune illness. in 2015 I used to have a thick crown of hair but now they are so sparse, I could see empty patches on my scalp so visibly, it is very depressing. This shampoo has hardly any fragrance in it perhaps due to the biotin and caffeine. As I have only use this shampoo for a week. So far, I've not experienced any visible results yet. Perhaps, got to use this shampoo for a longer period to see results. Will see :)

I started to order Hask brand shampoo few months ago. And this is already a reorder. I noticed softness in my hair and moisture in my sensitive scalp. Aside from this benefits, the scent and packaging are added value. Highly recommended.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I just tried it for twice since it was delivered. Reviews I read says, the scent is good for man, which I favored at first but when tried, I was convinced enough and gave it to my 3 boys.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Due to taking pharmaceuticals for two years, I don’t have much hair. I only wash my hair every fourth day and perhaps my expectations are just too high. But I like the shampoo and will continue using. In addition I use Hask Biotin 5-in-1 Leave In Spray which is really an excellent product.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

loving this shampoo so much : the fragrance, the thickening effect and strength your hair roots. after using this shampoo i have less hair loss when comb my wet hair. it makes my oily scalp less so i dont need daily shampoo.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

It’s good for oily hair but not the best

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I love this shampoo it makes my hair shiny and it looks healthier than ever