AU
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 19, 2022

this is an excellent sweetener and it's good for baking as a sugar alternative. it has a sweet taste to it and I like to use this ingredient for baking cake says the sugar replacement. I even like to use this to feed my yeast for making bread and I'll also make cookies with this too.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

LOVE this! not super sweet (closest to real sugar) and no after taste! no taste of stevia.. I hate the taste of stevia. Packets make it easy to bring along with you

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Sweetener which is exactly like sugar but no calories. Can be used for baking and cooking as well. Great value because of the combination between erythritol and steiva. No aftertaste.

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

Good quality packaging. The seal is very good. Great when used in baked goods, hardly any after taste in comparison to just pure stevia sweetner. Benefits those who want to reduce sugar in their diet but still want something sweet.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Great as a sugar alternative, if you have type 2 diabetes, this should be fine, i have tested and it does not raise my blood sugar too much

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

an excelent product. i add it when i bake, for breakfast into cereals. it doesn't have any aftertaste. really looks and tastes like sugar but with no damage for our body.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Baked coffee and walnut cake with this. Substituted half of the sugar with this and I find it sweeter so I will use less next time. I will also use it as a complete sugar substitute.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Great taste, reminds me of real sugar. Used easily in beverages and smoothies or as a sugar substitute. No dieting needed with this product. Not too much aftertaste. I like the packaging.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

This is good but I need to use it more in order to taste the sweetness for my low carb desert. Anyway the quality and package is good also.