AU

Posted on Sep 8, 2021
Excellent Immune support. Will keep this on hand

I feel better if I take this once a day. I've tried both with or without food and I found with a small amount of food works best for me. This is being added toy medicine chest as a go to item. Love Herb Pharmacy. Use several of their products. Always high quality.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

As I use this in combination with Tumeric and move free tablets to ease hip pain I am very happy for the quality and ingredient. The benefit is working well for me. Shipping and availability no issues at all.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Herb Pharm is a brilliant company that source the best quality plants from all over the world. Cats Claw is great to have on hand if you need an immune boost for colds and other illnesses. The taste is also quite pleasant for a tincture.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Awesome product. Always good to have on hand. Came very well packaged and bubble wrapped . The tincture is easy to take, a dropper with 2 oz of water. Highly recommend.

Posted on May 22, 2022

My doctor recommended it as a great remedy to improve my immune system

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Product came well packaged. Excellent addition to supplements for boosting immune system.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Great for immune system! I will buy again for sure

car’s claw tincture supports my immune system and digestion i trust herb pharm’s process and quality.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I just started using it but it seems to be very good

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

It's always in my home pharmacy during flu season! I take it together with Pau D'Arco and Monolaurin. Must have for everyone!