AU

Posted on Mar 14, 2022
Works fast, works well.

This product is the real deal and very effective. Has brought down my bp and when I take a few drops in the evening I am guaranteed a very sound night's sleep. However it does smell bad and tastes awful. Nevertheless, I recommend it highly as it does the job.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Great product! Highly recommend it! I take one dose 30 min before going to bed (I de-alcolize it in a warm hot water for about 10 min first), and I usually fall asleep easier.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Not as strong as I was hoping for but definitely has a subtle long lasting effect that is as good if not better than other Valerian products

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Relaxing effect I used during my period it eases my PMS stress

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

this amazing plant comes in a very good tincture for calmness and good night sleep.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Love this product. use it instead of wine to wind down

Posted on Jul 23, 2021

I used this valerian before bedtime to relieve stress and have better sleep. And I am happy with the results. The price is a bit for the amount (I used the whole bottle in around 3.5 weeks). Next time will probably try the pills

Posted on Dec 6, 2021