AUD

The best choice!

Posted by Reviewer3098098 on Dec 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a good colour! I didn't want to chance using a regular commercial brand, as I have fine hair and I didn't want to dry it out. It's the second time I have used Herbatint and now I've found the right colour, I'll be using it from now on! My hair's condition didn't change after I used it this time, so I'm very happy. However, I advise those thinking of using Herbatint to check the colour chart on the Herbatint homepage and not to go by the product colour.

perfect

Posted by Reviewer2597990 on Jan 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This with 8R is a perfect strawberry blond. Left my hair heathy, smooth and shiny. Love it.

Work as well as the stuff you buy at your local store

Posted by Reviewer2021352 on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My mom buys this brand because a few years back she started noticing hair loss. She went to the dermatologist who prescribed a special shampoo with no positive results. After a while she realized it was her hair dye, the "brand" stuff you buy at your local pharmacy was making her hair fall out. As soon as she switched to Herbatint her hair grew back. She hasn't looked back since.

Liked

Posted by Reviewer2622191 on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Color is more dark blond, than light blond, i like after dyeing hair did not stay dry

Herbatint ~ 8N

Posted by Reviewer1264280 on Sep 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was very happy with the smell and coverage of Herbatint. This was the first time I used it. I found the color to be darker than I thought it would be. Also, it had a slight green tinge. Next time I plan to try 9N to get a lighter color. I'm happy with it though and will continue to use it.

Nice product!

Posted by Reviewer1675820 on Dec 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am chemically sensitive, age 55, and have all grey. hair. This product covers well for about 3 weeks. There is almost no odor when applying it. It goes on well and washes out well for me. No rashes or reactions! I wish there was an effective "no-chemical" hair color product out there, but for a reasonable price this is the best, as I've tried many other products.

US vs. Eu formulation.

Posted by Reviewer1510910 on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I live in Europe and we can buy this product here. I have tried both the US product and the Eu product and the Eu product is definitely better. The formulation is clearly different. The Eu version leaves my hair in better condition and the tone is more to my taste. The US version is quite ash and takes about a week to settle but the Eu one is more natural right from the day my hair is coloured. 3 stars for the US formulation - 5 stars for the Eu formulation.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3117860 on Jul 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This hair color leaves my hair in great shape, with a great long-lasting color. I like to mix my own shade using 9N as well.

Husband loves this color

Posted by francesjoan on Dec 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

He said always buy this shade. I have mostly grey hair and this light blonde does an excellent job. When my roots grows out the light blonde makes it less noticeable. I can go about 9 weeks before I dye it again. I'm happy.

Great color, mixes well with other shades

Posted by Reviewer2627242 on Apr 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this gel color. I mix it with 7N to get the shade I need and amount for my hair. Buy a squeeze bottle from the beauty supply to put it in and you apply to your hair. It's easier than a bowl. This product lasts longer than the ones I buy at the store, because I can mix the amount needed for my short hair. Shampoo after coloring since this is a glycol based dye. The 7N is more like a light brown. The 8N is more like a blond.