AU

Posted on Dec 23, 2021
Great for low blood circulation

I've been suffering from this constant pressuring sensation in my chest which triggered my anxiety. At some point I began to think maybe it was a bigger issue that was occuring. After taking this product for about 2 weeks so far, my breathing pattern is more balanced, my energy has improved and there was no bad reaction thankfully. It must have been low blood circulation within my body.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I’ve been taking these chlorophyll concentrate for years!! Absolutely amazing, it’s a staple in our household. Easy to drink, just a few drops in a tall glass of water ❤️❤️ Mint flavour is our go-to!! Very mild taste 👅

b4c751e0-c170-499d-968f-a3a576e64795
Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I have try it for a week now, I can see major change in my skin, and overall energy and health. There is no taste at the beginning but you can feel later the mint after taste. Highly recommend and will purchase it again.

15dfe31b-7116-444e-9933-baedb8016ed5
Posted on Aug 23, 2021

Love this its soo easy to take with the dropper i have been going more frequently so it has improved my bowel movement and actually helps me breathe much better specially after having some breathing issues in the past will order more

c6ee2892-0f70-46d6-a50b-42502cfe298c
Posted on Dec 16, 2021

I can’t thank enough the quality of this product It’s super and helps me with my iron levels I felt different first few days taking it And I can’t recommend enough to all people struggling with anemia especially Again the chlorophyll in this bottle is pure and natural nothing else added into it Thanks iherb again for the best product like this on the market

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I drank it for a week so far, that is why I did not want to give it a 5 stars review, however, it is a great product, I noticed some improvement in some things, I noticed that my energy is better than before, and my skin got a little clear, but I did not notice any weight change. I was scared to drink it at first because of the taste, but it does not taste bad at all, I got used to the taste so fast, the more drops you put in your water the more you will notice the taste, that is why I drank it for 4 times a day with 8 drops I belevie.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Love it! Everyday mix 3-5 drops with water at morning Before anything Benefits: It’s improving my skin, digestive system and health Taste good I use the mint flavor Packaging is good quality and easy to use Superfood supplement and good ingredients

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I took the same chlorophyll in capsules. And i noticed that it wasn't dissolved properly while digesting. So I switched to a liquid one. I feel it works much better! Gives more energy. My brother takes it as well. And feels himself like flying!

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

once i started using this, after about 2 months - i noticed that my face started clearing up and i would breakout (acne) less often. and the chicken skin in my arms started to go away as well!

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

I gave this 4/5 stars after using religiously for 1 month because I’m not sure how it’s actually working. I do have more energy and my asthma has not flared up recently, however I have implemented other changes in my life that could be the result of that. I’ve also experienced some stomach issues which I have yet to link to this product or not..regardless I have repurchased and want to give it another month or so to get my final thoughts together. On another note… despite all the negative reviews about the taste…I actually don’t mind it! Using a state makes it go down quicker and avoids your teeth since this product does stain! It also stains clothes and surfaces very easily so beware!