Help

Does bring down my boy's temp

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Aug 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It brought down my boy's temp after 1.5 days. Good! Better than paracetamol which isnt good if consume too much. At least this is the natural remedy. But i only gave once a day thou as a start.

I am glad that i found it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am not fond of giving my kids conventional panadols when they have fever as I believe it is a sign that the body immunity is fighting. But frankly as a mother, i freaked out too when they have high fever. Boy i am so glad that i found it. when they are down with fever, i will give them a dose of it and it will keep their fever in check. U need to be patient with it as it is natural remedy so it takes time to work. Within 5 days, my boys broke the fever. I am on my second course with this and so far i dont have to go back to panadols.

Works well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's a must-have! Love it, but it's almost always out of stock here. I bought a few items from the same brand including Valerian Super Calm and Minty Ginger. They all work well.

A must-have!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It really helps to relieve fever symptoms for kids.

very good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this stuff has helped me a lot when my kids get a fever. I like that it is herbal instead of tylenol or motrin and all the risks that come along with such meds. It definitely helps keep the temp from spiking and helps their immune system to fight it off.

Herbs for Kids, Temp Assure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Really works to reduce my kids fever.

won't buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to address some mild inflammation from sinus pressure and low grade temperatures...whenever i used it alone, without any other over-the-counter medication, to alleviate fever, i did not see a subsequent drop in temperature - and i played with the dosage a little hoping that would help but it did not. it's possible that i need a different herbal blend to address the underlying allergy issues and related discomfort. i use an immune support from this same line and i give it five stars!!!

great