AU

Based on 2,168 Ratings
1,488
Posted on Aug 30, 2022
5,136

First time find organic coffee as instant one Rasy to take with me as traveled and at home I just add in my Turmeric Tea drink and with Cacao and black pepper all in one shot of Morning rutein delicious taste for Morning wake up body..love the taste and Aroma of this coffee.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

I don’t like to use coffee machines since they boil in plastics. I used to drink drip coffee but they take a few mins to brew and I can be in a rush sometimes. I found these instead! They melt in water of any temperature within 2 seconds and they taste very strong. They provide me with enough caffeine. In the case where you don’t want too much caffeine, you can purchase the decaffeinated coffee from iHerb and mix these two.

6431023a-f733-4082-aba3-c79ef573fb7d
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Since I’m not really a coffee person, I don’t own anything to have a proper cup of coffee, so this instant coffee works great for me! Probably the cheapest organic decaf instant coffee on iHerb? I’ll update the review once I get to compare this to the caffeinated one from the same company!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

You won't believe it's instant coffee. We used this in our homeschool co-op; we keep an electric tea kettle, and then there's this fabulous coffee (and some tea options). It is one of the best coffees you can get - way better than anything out of a coffee machine. LOVE.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I love that this coffee is organic and decaf. I only use decaf as the caffeinated ones cause palpitations for me, even in small amounts like 1 cup. I mix 1/2 tsp of this one with 1/2 tsp of Organic Caf-Lib and love it . Will continue to buy .

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I'm a (recovering) coffee snob from the whole "Denver Hipster Craft-Coffee Nitro Cold Brew" hullabaloo, and I find this coffee --simply-- really good, instant or not. Tastes bright, not bitter. Isn't acidic (my stomach is sensitive to coffee acids). I think this coffee holds its own among the light roasts of Starbucks & Dunkin'.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

update : this coffee is amazing, I have been having it on a daily basis and just ordered a new bottle of it so I wouldn’t run out. tastes great with no bitterness and it doesn’t give me the jitters like other coffees do. perfect for my evening coffee on the go

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

e7d0a554-54ad-4436-aadb-a2cf905d081a
Posted on Jul 22, 2022
7,885

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

This Highground Organic Instant Coffee tastes as good as the higher priced organic instant coffee that I usually buy from Iherb. The size is the same too. The only difference is that this coffee comes in a plastic jar instead of a glass jar. I would definitely buy this again.