AU

Healthbabe
Posted on Mar 31, 2022
Excellent! My favourite Bittermelon brand and it works better than other brands and all natural

Excellent ! Best Bittermelon. I have taken a few from other brands but they are not as good. A bit pricey but it is good. I don't have diabetes, but I use it as a prevention. Especially when I eat a lot of sweets or carbs. Will always buy this bittermelon from this brand. It also has more natural ingredients in it.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

i am starting using this product after my blood sugar range up to 6.7. my medical record for past a year....is range within 6.5-6.7....eventhought i eat diebaties medicine from hospital on daily basis. i hope with using this himalaya bitter melon could assist me to reduce my blood sugar level to normal range......trust this product

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

This product really does help control my blood sugar rise when I do have a more concentrated carb meal. I use this with White Kidney Bean Extract. This combination is great. I like to check my post prandial (after eating) BS values to see how fast and high the BS rise is. Usually check around 1 and 2 hours after eating.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I love this a lot ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ quality ingredient age composition benefit improvement diet knee deficiency size mg immunity acidity package effect potency stomach antioxidant taste everything is good

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I m a diebetis patient of 70 plus age and this bittercourd help me stop craving food and it also reduce my insulin reading instead of taking higher dose of metformin and also help control cholesterol. I will recommend to those who are diebetis with taking higher dose of metformin to take bittercourd it really helps and this brand really works on me and I put a thumb up👍

After trying several other blood sugar control supplements I decided to give this a shot. Did it very methodically. I ate the exact same thing at the exact same time at night for my bedtime snack, and did it with all the other supplements vs without and then with the bitter melon. Instantly dropped me from an average of 110-119 in the morning to 95-98. Now, if I take two of these at night and don't snack, I wake up with my BS in the Low 80s. Post meal blood sugar has dropped by an average of 20 points. Before taking this, I would be on average 120ish two hours after a meal. If I take 2 tablets of this with my meal, I'm usually at 110-115 an hour after and in the 90s or lower two hours after. Discontinued the metformin entirely as there is no need for it. Hope this helps someone out!

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

My dad have heart failure and his h1ABc is bordeline. He is usually hungry every two hours and he feel that his body is shaking whenever it happen. We received this and the arjuna for his heart at a wrong timing bec his heart concerns were flaring up that time. Lower leg edema and pulmonary edema. So we didn’t see the effect. But after 3 weeks, with the help of prednisone (needed before his ct scan) the effect of both supplements was seen! He was no longer that frequently hungry and not shaking anymore. Tho we have to check his glucose via blood test. Hopefully it will be normal together with the effect of arjuna lowering his bp. Praise God indeed!

Posted on May 5, 2022

This has signifiatly improved husband's blood sugars. In addition, the ingredients are certified organic, non-gmo, and no after taste. One of the best supplements purchased. Amazing quality! Will purchase again!

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

my sugar level is mid level and this product helps to control my blood sugar. hope to get back to normal level with diet and exercise

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I originally purchased this supplement as a substitute to drinking bitter melon tea. Though the supplement does not lower blood sugar as rapidly as the herbal tea i have seen a marked improvement in my fasting glucose numbers.