AU

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

So moisturizing and natural , one of favorite before using makeup is this cream , it stays with you for 2 months and more , big quantity , a little of it will do much to your skin . No scent is there . I love how almost organic it is . Perfect quality . Big size . Thick texture

f913320c-c4fd-4661-a6cc-9d4a2215ff69
629638a4-8165-44f2-970d-4bad4306821d
Posted on Dec 6, 2021

This cream is really long-lasting and abundant, the quantity is enough for two and a half months, I put a decent amount on my face every day honestly my face is glowing and my sister got one after she saw the results, it is not greasy at all , it have a lovely smell, I recommend it and will order it again.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I have been using this product for my extremely sensitive skin for 10 years. I completely and utterly Love it. It is 100% fragrance free, does not irritate skin, doesn't have an oily residue, and is wonderful under makeup. This moisturizer leaves my skin soft, and I've noticed less visible lines. I'm guessing this is due to the hyaluronic acid, which draws moisture into your skin. I can't imagine using anything else on my skin.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

A basic moisturizer at a reasonable price. I was looking for an affordable moisturizer with good ingredients that wouldn’t interact with any of the actives in my serums (AHA/retinol). This one has retinyl palmitate although they advertise it as a retinol it’s actually a derivative which doesn’t work on nearly the same level as retinol. I’ve never used goji berry in skincare before so was excited to try it. The product itself is thick & creamy with the look & feel of yogurt. It can look streaky when you first apply it especially on damp skin but seeps in & disappears no matter how much product you use. Non-greasy, smooth pleasant finish. It’s pretty much scentless. I use this as my PM moisturizer. I’m quite happy with it. I’m not sure if I’ll become loyal to it but for the value I’ll certainly keep it on my radar.

I bought this facial cream because of its natural ingredients, something I really always care about. I thought it was more moisturizing, but it seems that on my face skin the effects are not so satisfying. I know that it is something individual, but based on my experience (I'm 50, with a mixed skin) I don't fully recommend it if you are looking for a deep moisturizer. I know that nowhere they wrote this is a DEEP moisturizer, I only want to help someone like me that need something stronger. 😉

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I buy this cream for my mum. She is 50 years old with dry skin! And this one keeps her skin soft, hydrating, and glowy. She is for sure likes it. Very good quality, size, and price with a very pleasant results.

Posted on May 30, 2022

It is quite thick in texture and a bit too heavy on my oily skin. However strangely my face was smoother than before and no acne despite using it for a month. I only use it in night time as night cream.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I am being worried more and more about my aging skins... This product has good and natural ingredients. It smells and feels nice. I keep using for several years now already.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

excellent, fragrance free, very rich and nourishing, feeling soften my skin. in this dry winter, expectedly perfect product for my very dried face. price is reasonable too. highly recommended.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Great cream and it will keep your skin hydrated. Amazing how it continues to hydrate. Also very light scent. Goji is so good internal and external. No chemicals in this brand that harm skin,