AU

Posted on Sep 30, 2021
Works like a charm!

I suddenly had scalp problems on the hairline and side burn areas. I tried other medicated shampoo for psoriasis but nothing worked! Finally tried this one ONCE and it cleared up most of it. Used it more every couple of days for a week and it's mostly gone now. I also rub a little on my eyebrows and it cleared that part too! The key is to massage it well and leave it on for a bit before washing it off. Would definitely buy again!

I bought this product for my mother who suffers from red, itchy, irritated scalp, accompanied with hair loss. The doctor diagnosed it as eczema - so I thought this shampoo might help her to calm the redness/irritation. Unfortunately it did not help much. The scalp irritation continues.

f40b897b-2800-48d3-9677-71cdfce3ab10
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I hv been using this product regularly for awhile, it has help to soothe the itches on my legs and arms. It is odourless and of good quality. I recommend it to anyone with itchy skin challenges.

Posted on May 3, 2022

This product i was in my younger year for my skin i has skin PSORIASIS this way i order it for my son because he is scuffing for the same skin disease. I have to still see the results.so far i known it to work.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I use this as shampoo only for my sensitive and irritated scalp. its calmed the irritation right down and cleaned very well. very sensitive. I generally wash my hair once a week only and my hair is super clean all week.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I used pull my hair out to relieve the itchy scalp as my bed would bleed from scratching. The itch has gone. This has improved my skin

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I use this for shampoo. It loosens the plaques on my scalp. Doesn't suds a lot so rinses out easily. Smell isn't offensive. Doesn't dry out my hair. A good product. It may work for you too.

HMB
Posted on Dec 3, 2021

This is very nice. I've been fighting scalp eczema for years and my go-to product was cancelled earlier this year. I'm glad I decided to try this

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I have scaly patches that I guess were itchy? I've had them for years but decided to try this and it worked! The patches disappeared, like I'd polished silver - my skin was incredibly smooth it was beautiful! I used it a third time all over my body including my face and it burned my face so badly that I had to use petroleum jelly for almost a month (thank God I didn't have to go out, it was a burn and any extreme weather would have hurt) I had blistered lips and had to sleep on my back. It was really injurious. I decided I can live with the patches after that painful mistake.

SuperT
Posted on Sep 16, 2021

Gentle lathering for daily use and seems to be helping with scar fading and itch from first application. I still need to use an ointment afterwards because my skin feels dry but it is a good clean dry feeling. So I would definitely recommend this!