AU
Based on 1,171 Ratings

4.7
Based on 1,171 Ratings
Posted on Jan 28, 2023

Smooth chocolate,creamy & melts in your mouth. A great purse size block to fit in your purse when out & about- a pod snack for when your tummy rumbles. A very good quality chocolate for the discerning eater. The added ingredient of hazelnuts is delicious & I would buy it again. Lastly the packaging is distinctive and protects the chocolate

Louise
Posted on Jan 11, 2023

This is delicious, excellent quality chocolate with good quality, organic ingredients. My husband and I could taste the quality of the chocolate immediately. It is quite sweet though. The size of this chocolate is smaller than what we are used to, and it is expensive, but the price does seem to match the quality in this case.

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

This is the most delicious chocolate I've had in a long time. You can just tell by the taste that the chocolate is of high quality. The hazelnut flavor is on the more subtle side, but it does come through and pairs nicely with the chocolate which is neither too bitter nor too sweet. Although this a bit pricey given its size, I'd say its flavor profile makes it worth buying.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

For someone who has a sweet tooth like me and likes nuts you can probably finish the full bar in one go. The size isn’t too big and the price is a bit high but the quality is good. you can taste the hazelnut and also the chocolate. The packaging is of paper not plastic. As much as I enjoyed this, I would only buy it when it’s on sale. Otherwise, I find it a bit too steep.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Great product, good quality, composition of ingredients is really good, it taste and smells amazing! Perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth, could easily eat the whole bar in a day! Good for vegan diet. The package is very nice, although I wish the size was a bit bigger though.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

super delicious, rich and not too sweet! the nuttiness from the hazelnut butter contrasts nicely with the more bitter dark chocolate. you can really taste the quality of the ingredients. slightly on the pricey side considering the package size but i guess it's because of the ingredients. i like to use this in cookies, or just enjoy on its own!

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

The taste is really delicious. The size is pretty small, so to be really enjoyed there is a need to purchase 2 pieces of that. I highly recommend this item to buy for those who cherish the taste of good chocolate with he composition of nuts. It is also not so sweet, just perfect!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I really enjoy Hu chocolates, especially the ones with nut butters. They are a real treat! I don't buy Hu chocolates as often as some others because they cost a bit more, but when I do I really enjoy them. They have the perfect amount of sweetness. I find myself always wanting to have more!

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

This is the perfect chocolate bar. The taste is really good. The ingredients and their quality are really good. Only downside- a bit pricey for its size. The healthiest choice to incorporate into your diet for a sweet snack :). The package is environment friendly which is also nice! I would definitely repurchase it again.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

This is hands down one of the best vegan dark chocolates I’ve ever tried. It has a really good balance where it’s sweet but not too sweet (which I find a lot of chocolate is)- the sweetness doesn’t overpower or take away from the actual chocolate flavor. Also, the consistency of the chocolate is so smooth. Currently my favorite chocolate bar!