AU

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

This toothpaste worked great on my teeth in gently brushing them through. My teeth can get sensitive but it didn't irritate it at all. The flavor is subtle and it leaves a clean feel in my mouth per use. I trust the benefits of the activated charcoal in the toothpaste.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

It’s so rare to find a probiotic toothpaste! Please make one for kids too. Great quality and nice flavour. Great size. Worth the price.

559c09bd-be4c-4c34-a856-b36fd40f0a72

What i love about this toothpaste is its composition - so amazingly clear and natural. Cleans fine, it is pretty gentle to my teeth, but well.. no wow effect, to be honest. If you are looking something special like whitening - it doesn't provide such effect, but you can make a discount on it because of the clean composition.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I love the idea of toothpaste with probiotics, and I’ve looked up the strain they use and it’s a good one for the mouth. But… my teeth don’t feel as clean and my breath doesn’t feel as fresh as with my favourite natural toothpaste. I think I will just use this after lunch to get the probiotic benefit but use my other toothpaste for morning and night brushing. I’m not sure if I will purchase this again.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Helps keep the teeth clean without all the harsh chemicals of the big brands. Plus the oral probiotics make a difference. Thanks Hyperbiotics and iHerb.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

It's great! Very gentle, yet effective. Noticed a difference in freshness and keeping the teeth tartar free. My 9 year old daughter also likes it which is nice. So everyone can use it.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

It's pretty pricy for toothpaste. Not sure how I should've felt if the probiotic is working or not. However, the teething whitening is visible. It leaves a pleasant feeling after brushing my teeth, not chemical after taste, which is a key factor when choosing toothpaste. Will recommend!

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

This is a very unique formula combining all natural ingredient toothpaste with teeth whitening charcoal with probiotics to boost the healthy mouth flora. Very special toothpaste. Great taste too

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

I guess it's fine. Haven't seen a huge difference in my teeth over the last few months of using this paste, but it's just toothpaste.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I wouldn't say this is my favourite natural toothpaste and it's pretty expensive. I bought it on sale and will use it up, but I don't think I'd repurchase. I also find the charcoal is annoying to clean up - it makes a bit of a mess in my white sink. The toothpaste isn't terrible, I can't say I notice a massive improvement in my teeth so it's not worth the mess. There are other natural toothpastes I prefer - It's just not for me.