Page 1 - Reviews - I'm From, Pear Serum, 1.69 fl oz (50 ml) - iHerb
AU

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I've been using it for some time now and I can say I really enjoy it! it has very nice texture, not sticky, hydrating, without artificial scent. It gives a slightly cooling sensation when you apply it which is perfect for hot summer days. In other words I'd recommend it to people who would like more hydration, but find hyaluronic acid a bit boring by now. Also the packaging is really good looking as it always is with this brand. The components are quite good. I love it!

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I like that serum absorbs quickly, do not leave sticky feeling, gives extra moisture. After use of serum any makeup looks great.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

This was nice and hydrating for my dry skin. My skin is fairly sensitive and i did not notice any scents in this product

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

This serum is light and feels nice on the skin but I just don't think there is any use for it, it's not targeting anything and just fells like an extra product I don't need for anything. Definitely won't purchase again

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Nice serum, no scent at all but it is very hydrating. Very nice packaging. Good for using at day and at night.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Have a little allergy after first use. So sad because it is one of my favourite Korean brand

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

A light serum with good moisturising feature

Posted on Feb 15, 2022
1972

Auto-translated from Russian

The serum comes in a glass. The box is reinforced from the inside. A bottle with a thick bottom and a convenient pump, which, when pressed, gives out exactly one serving of serum, which is enough for the whole face. This is not a vodka. Liquid of average density with small sliminess. Doesn't smell of anything. Bitter on the tongue. The color of whey is like that of weakly brewed tea. The pure natural formula is based on a high concentration of pear leaf extract and a small percentage of the fruits themselves. An added bonus is the anti-inflammatory allantoin, nourishing cocoa butter, and probiotic ingredients that support the skin microbiome. On the skin, the serum gives a short sticky finish, which disappears after a few minutes. The skin is matte, soft and hydrated. The serum has a slight astringent effect, which manifests itself in improving skin turgor, increasing its elasticity and light tightening. Good serum for every day. I think that it will suit any type of skin, both oily, and dry, and teenage with acne, and senile fading.

41d7a406-abd0-4386-a510-95c30175150e
Posted on May 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

It is important to me that the product is free of silicones and alcohol. About me: I’m 40+ years old, I don’t have any special wrinkles, but, of course, it’s clear that I’m not 18 anymore)))) The skin is not oily, not dry, it can be tight, loves moisturizing. The serum is excellent, I already use it with might and main along with a moisturizer. This is my morning serum))) The dispenser is convenient, does not spit, gives the right portion. In general, my favorite form of pump dispensers. Consumption is small. A couple of pumps is enough for my face and neck. The texture is a viscous gel-type liquid, delicately smells like flowers. Absorbs quickly without stickiness or film. The combination with the cream is enough for me for the whole day, so that my face feels good, moisturized, smooth and well-groomed.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

This is a light, refreshing serum. Works great on my 45+ skin. I have normal to dry skin. Evens out the overall skin tone. Perfectly moisturizes. I recommend.

cd700eb6-40e7-4115-87a7-d57a898dbb09