Page 1 - Reviews - I'm From, Rice Toner, 5.07 fl oz (150 ml) - iHerb
AU

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

This toner is the best toner on iHerb, in my opinion. I felt the effects of it right from the start. According to the brand, it provides gentle exfoliation. I'm not sure which ingredient is responsible for this, but I can definitely feel that my skin is much smoother than it's even been. Both rice and niacinamide are known for their brightening effects and the creamy texture of this toner makes it super hydrating and a little moisturizing. I skip the serum step when using this. I apply it after cleansing and follow with a moisturizer, there's no need for anything else. It leaves the skin super soft and glowy. Now that I've tried this milky toner, I can never go back to a normal watery one. It works great for my rosacea sensitive skin and also helps repair my skin barrier when it's impaired. Will definitely repurchase! If this review has helped you, please give it a like ;)

34d03f52-0bef-48ed-8007-7d086f2fbad4
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

It's a great hydrating toner. My skin is dry so I always need lots of hydration. This rice toner has no scent or flavor, it's a watery liquid and it does its moisturizing job perfectly! I can actually layer this toner 2-3 times, thanks to its watery texture. It's high quality, the ingredients list is quite impressive. I can recommend this toner for anyone, any age, with dry, normal or dehydrated skin. Most probably it will also be great for people with oily skin because it's not sticky at all! A great bargain!

66782b2c-14c9-426b-9246-74a3e097a010
5127288e-a450-4b92-b4d8-0efb948f7874
Posted on Oct 28, 2021

I was very excited to try this popular toner and it did not disappoint, although I was expecting a bit different consistency. It is very very watery toner, which would work better during hot and humid season, or for those with oily skin type. In a winter time it’s definitely not enough hydration and soothing for my dry and sensitive skin. I hope I will see at least some brightening in my complexion. Make sure to shake before every use, because it does separate inside the bottle into two different layers. Please press the like 👍🏻 button, if my review was helpful. Thank you!

5ff5f13d-2f6c-4cab-80b8-fe8017f24958
77413d97-9616-404c-9899-cc994238d3ef
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I love this toner. So far, all of I’m From’s products have really impressed me. The texture is like a milky, lightweight watery liquid, and it sinks into my skin easily without feeling heavy. My favourite thing about this is the glowy look it gives me. I have oily skin so normally glowy isn’t something I try to achieve, but this glowy look is more like a balmy, evened out, fresh dewy glow, and not like I just forgot to powder my face. Love it. No scent, doesn’t irritate my skin or clog my pores. It’s a little pricier than my other toners, but worth it in my opinion. I really enjoy using it.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

This is my second purchase of the I'm From Rice Toner. It is a beautiful light, hydrating, and brightening step in my morning skincare routine. I love layering this with an essence on top, but this will probably be enough hydration for most people on its own. Sensitive skin will love this product, especially considering that rice has beta-glucans, which help soothe and calm the skin. The greatest benefit I see with this product is an immediate brightening effect and plumper skin. While you still need to moisturize after applying this product, I have even noticed that it has a slight bit of moisturizing ability to it. I highly, highly recommend this, especially at iHerb's pricing.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I really like this toner, it gives my skin a nice glow. I have been using this for a month and I see a progressive improvement on my pigmentation. I have dry skin so I need to apply the toner 2 or 3 times for it to hydrate properly. It's a bit water and I suppose it will run out fast.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I love this tonic. I have rosacea and very sensitive skin. And it is very difficult for me to find a toner that goes well with my skin. Because let's be honest, you can buy a toner recommended for sensitive skin, but you only need one ingredient that doesn't suit your skin and things go very, very bad. With this toner it is heaven, is very soft, soothes the skin and helps with red marks. My skin loves it.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

One of my favourite toners ever! I have used a couple of bottles of this toner as it is amazing. So nurishing, hydrating, leaving the skin perfectly soft! It is out of stock most of the time, so I usually buy at least two bottles when it is in stock. It lasts a long time since you need just a tiny ammount for a whole face and neck. I have oily skin but prone to dehydration during the winter, and this toner helps me a lot. Highly recommended.

Posted on Jul 8, 2021

While it hydrated it also moisturized, like it felt lightly emollient/occlusive. My other hydrating toners (2) did not have this quality. I believe this so from the rice bran extract which has fatty acids. I can’t speak to any benefits of the rice extract because I wasn’t watching for it. It wasn’t irritating but it also wasn’t comfortably day time layerable for me in Louisiana June/July because the emollient/occlusive properties I experienced. Like all K beauty skin care products this is a high quality, versatile product that can find a place in anyone’s routine. I look forward to using it in the late fall and winter. I’m glad I bought it, but it doesn’t fit my daytime needs for the summer.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This toner is the best I've ever used for my dry skin. It's hydrating almost immediately and helps moisturizer to absorb. It also calms down redness and inflamed areas of my face. I use it along with iUNIK's black snail restore cream and a sunscreen--over time these 3 products have really prevented the periodic breakouts I used to get on my acne-prone skin.