AUD

I really do love this pen.

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 14, 2016

This bamboo pen is pretty great. It's lightweight, yet sturdy. It's thick enough that your fingers ft around nicely, rather than having to grip do tightly. The iherb name is engraved on one side of the bamboo. The ink is black and it writes smoothly... That's the best way I can describe it. It feel thick when you write, if that makes sense. You know how some pens feel so dainty and fragile when you write? This is the opposite of that. The ink flows nicely and glides across the paper. The green parts are made of hard plastic, so it's not like it's an expensive state of the art pen or anything. I just really enjoy writing with it and will order more. If my review helped, please check yes below. Also, feel free to click on my green name above to see more than 180 honest reviews for products I purchased here at iherb!

=)

Posted by LindsayRaeMortimer on Oct 26, 2016

ITS A PEN AND IT WRITES +=)

nice pen

Posted by 4704680647395632798 on Oct 27, 2016

nice quality, works just fine ^_^

black ink

Posted by Babycakes on Nov 30, 2016

The pen itself is great but I was disappointed to see it in a plastic packaging. The entire point of using wood instead of plastic is that we can reduce waste as plastic doesn't biodegrade and finds it ways into marine and land animals stomachs. The plastic packaging is so unnecessary is inappropriate for this product.

ห่วยมาก

Posted by 4965662955102879633 on Mar 02, 2017

เขียนได้ 3-4 วัน แล้วเขียนไม่ออก

Cheap but good

Posted by 5675345101565631657 on Feb 06, 2017

Good quality, good grip and value for money. Wish I can buy more at trial price.

pretty

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Nov 17, 2016

love all iherb godies

Posted by 5612453231269345028 on Dec 04, 2016

Good product. Liked :)

Absolutely great

Posted by 5693391100988660495 on Feb 06, 2017

I love this pen so much :) it's black, soft, I can write easier and faster, and the bamboo stuff <3 just love it. And now it is soooo cheap that I needed to order 2 more. It has only one negativity: the "ink" run out a little bit fast. :( (sorry for my english)

So-so

Posted by 4967986648283527570 on Feb 07, 2017

The body of my pen was a lot darker than the clicker part, so it kind of looks mismatched. Had a sizeable black stain/blotch. I liked that it was black ink. Feels comfortable in the hand. Well for the price, I can't complain.