I really do love this pen.

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This bamboo pen is pretty great. It's lightweight, yet sturdy. It's thick enough that your fingers ft around nicely, rather than having to grip do tightly. The iherb name is engraved on one side of the bamboo. The ink is black and it writes smoothly... That's the best way I can describe it. It feel thick when you write, if that makes sense. You know how some pens feel so dainty and fragile when you write? This is the opposite of that. The ink flows nicely and glides across the paper. The green parts are made of hard plastic, so it's not like it's an expensive state of the art pen or anything. I just really enjoy writing with it and will order more. If my review helped, please check yes below. Also, feel free to click on my green name above to see more than 180 honest reviews for products I purchased here at iherb!

=)

Posted by LindsayRaeMortimer on Oct 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

ITS A PEN AND IT WRITES +=)

black ink

Posted by Babycakes on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The pen itself is great but I was disappointed to see it in a plastic packaging. The entire point of using wood instead of plastic is that we can reduce waste as plastic doesn't biodegrade and finds it ways into marine and land animals stomachs. The plastic packaging is so unnecessary is inappropriate for this product.

nice pen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

nice quality, works just fine ^_^

A really great pen

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It may seem strange to write a glowing review of a pen, but here goes. This pen is fantastic. It writes well and has a good feel around the edges, thanks to the bamboo I guess. Worth the money, especially when bought as a trial. No really, it's a great pen. I realize this may all sound sarcastic as it's not often you read a genuine five star review of a pen this cheap, but trust me when I say that this pen is really just that great.

ห่วยมาก

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

เขียนได้ 3-4 วัน แล้วเขียนไม่ออก

It does not work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I wrote one word and thought ok cool. But then today it will not work at all. A stupid loss of money. Give me my 10 cents back. Geez.

Good 🎁

Posted by NatureHealth on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This bamboo pen is pretty great. It's lightweight, bought as a trial

GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

GOOD