Made in China

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Always disappointing to see made in China items from this wonderful company. As soon as I saw that, I checked to make sure it is really stainless steel. The body of the infuser is, but the center of the lid is not. This is the area with the iHerb logo. Since a magnet will not stick, it is probably aluminum. I will not use it as a lid while the tea is brewing because the hot steam may release the poisons from the aluminum. Fine as a tray. Plus, the area in the body of the infuser where the sides are riveted together has a sharp edge. So I don't think it's a quality item, probably why it's on sale.

Love it

Posted by Mary-B333 on Oct 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been wanting a tea infuser forever, and this one is great. It conveniently sits on top of your mug, and the holes are small enough even for tea with fine leaves. I make my rooibos tea with it, no problem! A great investment to avoid the waste of regular tea bags. ***If you found this review helpful, please click yes! Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products!***

Handle dropped off!:(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love it that the holes are very fine and could sieve very well. However, the handle of the strainer came off after using it for less than 2 weeks as it wasn't welded properly!!:(

Be careful not to burn yourself when removing the lid

Posted by 4NEKOS on Sep 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The tea infuser itself is good. However, when removing the lid from the strainer to use as a drip tray, be careful not to burn your fingers. Also, it's made in China. 良いのですが、フタを取り外すとき火傷に注意!中国製じゃなければ更に良いのですが・・・

great size

Posted by Theeaglelover on Sep 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

sizeable unit to put yr tea instead of those little cuties which cant accommodate raspberry or bulky teas n its fine so roooibos doesnt become pesky bits in yr drink

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Jun 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Stainless Steel Tea Infuser, making it easier for brewing a cup of tea.

Overpriced

Posted by MacnAZ on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This infuser gets the job done. It is very thin and at the list price I would have wanted a refund. Grab this item when on special and it will lesson the disappointment.

Great infuser!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very handy, has dense holes, so the tea leaves doesn't escape to the bottom of the cup. I bought it on a deal with tea so it was 1.95$, I wouldn't buy it for its original price (all thou I do need some more of it to my family) because of it's high price.

I bought a second one

Posted by LymeandMore on Aug 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had been looking for a tea infuser like this for a long time. This one was so nice I ended up buying two. So much easier to use than a tea ball. When I put the lid over the infuser while it is steaming, it helps to keep the tea hot too. Nice product at a great price.

The Lid doesn't fit properly!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this and it strains well but the lid doesn't fit properly. It always pops off. It's like it's slightly too big or mis-shaped or something, I don't know but I wouldn't buy it .