AUD

Very good bag!

Posted by healthydoesit on Sep 13, 2016

I wasn't sure what to expect with this bag because I had ordered one a few years ago from here and when it arrived, it smelled so awful. Like chemicals. Even after airing it out, it still had a pretty strong scent. I saw that this one was different, so I gave it a go. I'm very pleased! This bag had absolutely no scent and was folded up in plastic. I removed it and was very surprised how large it was. The bag is a beautiful green color and very sturdy. It can definitely be used for a grocery run or even to carry something heavy like books. This was a great buy and so cheap! If my review has helped you, please click the yes button below. Also, feel free to visit my page to see over 180 honest reviews for items I've purchased here on iherb!

I like it!

Posted by mcalmont-butler on Nov 14, 2015

Nice grocery tote from iHerb! Generous size and sturdy enough to carry my shopping from the supermarket. The handles are also large enough to put around my shoulder, if I need to should the contents of the bag be too heavy for my hand. Very pleased with this! Thank you iHerb for providing such great value items at such a low prices!

Posted by Reviewer2493345 on Jul 31, 2016

Use this bag for work equipment. Very strong, good size. Price Perfect! Good way to recommend iherb.com to other people. Works for me.

Awesome size!

Posted by Konnichiwa on Dec 23, 2015

I love the size of this bag. I always feel you can't have enough shopping totes (eco friendly) and this waterproof bag is great for the regularly rainy weather on my island.

Useful

Posted by BrigittaUibo on Aug 08, 2016

Very useful bag for heavy thing. Perfect to go to market and buy and carry some potatoes. Also amazing price

Great bag

Posted by odereviews on Dec 06, 2015

There's not much to add to other reviews. Bag is large, but I wouldn't call it extra large, as there are similar, but bigger ones available. Quality feels nice, much better looking than what is on the picture.

Ghastly smell

Posted by LadyFlanders on Sep 13, 2016

Good size tote, but has a nasty chemical smell that doen't feel too healthy to be around.

This product was broken and had a bad smell

Posted by Reviewer2016851 on Sep 27, 2016

Today was the first time I opened this bag in the shop and saw it was broken. There are splits in several places so I will dispose it in recycle bin for plastic. It also had a really awful plastic smell.

Very good shopping bag and a great value

Posted by NBPT100 on Dec 31, 2015

This is offered by iHerb for only a dollar and sometimes at check out they will offer it to you for only .10. That is right 10 cents! Don't add it to your cart and see if they offer it to you at check out. Either way it is still a good deal. This is a sturdy bag and can fold up nicely. You should get lots of use out of it. Be green and stop filling the land fills with those flimsy plastic bags. And show you green with this iHerb shopping bag. If this was helpful, please click YES and visit my iHerb page for many more value added reviews. Peace and good health!

Good

Posted by alhamdulillah on Apr 18, 2016

Strong and big bag