AU

Posted on Jan 23, 2022
Good!

It’s a really good moisturizer and for my oily skin it worked really well. It has a gel like texture and simple ingredient list. I don’t think it reduces much redness but it does have a cooling effect, overall I had a great experience, safe for my sensitive skin, probably will buy it again :)

4f0c2d7c-e6c0-426c-8513-775fd18605b1
f54bbb36-b53a-45c3-b171-224f3a34c8a6
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I have rosacea because of demodex mite over population and this stuff seems to work amazingly at adding good bacteria to my skin and crowding out the demodex mites. It has a lovely water cream texture, you don't need a lot of it and it's very soothing. Within 24 hours, I've noticed a significant calming effect on my redness and the texture of my skin is quite improved. it also has no real scent. I use it twice a day. my skin is super sensitive and this is very soothing and Moisturizing. Definitely a good summer season moisturizer.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Wonderful texture, very watery but occlusive. It does take awhile to sink in, but does not sting or leave a residue. Could use this year-round

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Compare to other reviewer that is true with Sticky texture feel, but it is due to Dextrin ingredient. Overall experience is nice, no sensitive reaction. The reason I have bought it because i read an article about building Nice germ on skin. But I am really don't know if lactobacillus ferment lysate helps for that. There is no Science to prove lactobacillus ferment lysat is work on skin.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

This cream really helped my stressed and broken skin barrier, the texture is smooth and also smooth when applied to the skin. No bad experiences except for the fragrances

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Good to use with same line of essence drop

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Keep skin in good shape

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I like it

Auto-translated from Russian

I bought it to try because I love this company very much: I simply cannot find a replacement for some products. I used the cream in autumn-winter, the jar was over and I can say that the cream did not cause any discomfort or irritation, but due to the fact that I have dry skin, I applied a thick layer at night like a mask. Stickiness is present, but after 20 minutes passes. The texture is quite light and non-greasy. I can’t say anything about removing redness, I don’t suffer much from this, but I know that Centella helps with this, and she is in last place here. This cream did not become a favorite, it moisturizes, but not enough for the winter. Might be worth a try this summer!

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

It is difficult to evaluate the cumulative effect of a product that I applied only 3 times, but these 3 times were enough to understand that for me this is not a cream, but torture: very sticky, very straight, and most importantly, this stickiness does not go away. The cream does not seem to be absorbed, sticking somewhere on the surface, which is why there is a feeling of a greenhouse effect when the skin lacks oxygen. I tried to apply both at night (the face sticks to the pillow), and during the day (hair, dust particles, villi - everything that is around stick to the face). I have oily skin, perhaps the cream is simply not compatible with this type, because when I apply the cream on my hands, where the skin is rather dry, there are no problems described above.