AU
4.5

4.5
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I love the whole line from Illiyoon. So far I have the balm ,the essence and the Ceramide Ato Concentrate Cream and I love all of them. I am 45years old and I have dry skin (thanks to tretinoin). Although it has fragrance (like the essence) which I don’t like in my skin care products, I really love what it does to my skin. It has a thick texture but it’s not sticky at all and it absorbs without feeling greasy. I use it in the evening after my tretinoin and it sooths, hydrates and moisturizes my skin. It is perfect for the winter. Sometimes when my skin is really irritated I use it in the morning after the Illiyoon essence and before my sunscreen.

47a1e658-65f1-43ab-a57a-e97b7ec96b94
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

1 .nice and simple package . 2. texture is creamy and spread very well ( not to thin or thick ) 3. not fragrance free but light foral smell 4. perfect for spring and winter or even summer with pm routine . 5. very reasonable price

347a61cf-0bfe-4fed-a0e4-cd7751506bda
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Very delicate formula and yet very helpful and hydrating without causing any break outs. It did not cause any irritation and did not cause any itching.I use this lotion for a few years and I was glad it arrived to iherb. it is gives your skin so much hydration. you can use it on your face and body. I have very sensitive skin and so many allergies so it is very hard for me to find a moisturizer that can fit my skin. I use it mainly whenever I have dry skin, it is less suitable for use in summer if you have oily skin. have to say it one of the best lotions out there. I have to mention it did not break out my skin and did not cause any irritation.It is basically a very good cream. it is very hydrating and I did not have any irritation or acne or itchiness by using this.I love it! it such agood product, makes your skin glow. it doesn't have any weird scent. The size of the jar is quite big, I use it in the night. I think it is good for all age groups. overall, I love it, it's quality is very good. the package was sealed very good. the cream has alot of benefits for your skin it makes your skin very soft and glowing. The composition of the product is very gentle. I use the product very frequently . The product didn't irritate my skin even though I have sensitive skin.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

Great cica balm that doesn’t break out my oily, acne prone skin. Love to use this after retinoids or when my skin needs some TLC

Posted on May 8, 2022

Fixed my sensitive skin overnight. Wish it was fragrance free but it isn't at all overwhelming. The texture is thick but absorbs quickly. I really like it.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

i love the illiyoon concentrate, but this one helped me to have fewer breakouts because of the prebiotics. i love it and little goes a long way

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I'm a bit disappointed, perhaps I just used this cream wrong. I used it as the final step in my nighttime routine, and while this cream is very rich, I felt it wasn't moisturizing enough. Perhaps this is meant to be used like La Roche Posay's B5 balm, but I actually don't know how exactly.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

It is not bad, I used it couple of times, but I cannot stand the scent. It does moisturize your skin and the texture is nice and it is suitable for all age. But to be honest there are better creams than this one and it does not give me some benefit.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Illiyoon is one of my favourite Koreans brands, the balm has a great composition - squalane for keeping the skin hydrated, panthenol for soothing it, shea butter is an emollient and great for skin moisture, rich in antioxidants, lactobacillus ferment lysate is a probiotic ingredient with soothing properties. It is a great product, really helps with irritation, great texture, easily absorbed in the skin. Excellent for sensitive skin. As a skin-care enthusiast I experiment a lot with different products and I know I can rely on this product to help recover my skin. Strongly recommend.