AU

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

The price / quality ratio is excellent. A 500 ml bottle will last for months. I use it with a shampoo from the same manufacturer. And it keeps my hair nice for about 3-4 days. I have a sensitive scalp and skin in general, but this conditioner does not cause me allergies. I am completely satisfied with the purchase!

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Very nice please give me like , The smell is nice, the texture is rich, and the amount is really nice, I didn't expect it I used it today and it feels good and the foam is really good Smells like French perfume

2bc9dde1-c641-4e34-846d-001d9e011fb8
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Great value, fast delivery. It has no strong scent, it’s gentle to my hair giving softness and weightlessness. And I also found my postpartum hair loss issue improved surprisingly :)

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

My wife loved it. It’s cruelty free, natural product and it’s makes her hair so soft and smooth. She was all praise for this product .

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Smells amazing, but for my curly chemically processed hair it has a habit of drying the ends so use with oil or a heave hydrating mask

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

It was perfect for my natural hair. It was great for defining my curls as well, especially at the price point. I will be purchasing it again

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

The conditioner itself gets the job done and leaves my hair nice and soft. The argan smell is definitely not my favorite out of all the different options for this brand.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Affordable and does the job! It leaves my hair soft afterwards but I use a generous amount for my long hair. The bottle would only last me for less than a month.