AU

Posted on Nov 10, 2021
Love this toner, thank you InstaNatural!

Bought instanaturals toner /serum/night cream. I’ve always used Just a cleanser and moisturizer. I spent so much time in the sun growing up, my pores are large/skin is a bit dry for my age. It’s very sensitive too. My main concerns are hyperpigmentation and dryness and sensitivity. (Queue upcoming fall/winter season). I had a makeup session done the other day PRE instanaturals, my skin broke out so bad! This product came to my rescue after such a small amount of time! Adding toner/serum/night cream/retinol is making my skin clear and firm. This toner is light and leaves your skin looking/feeling clean! The texture is great & absorbs super fast❤️ Great quality toner and line over all! I was worried about a breakout or reaction because that’s all my skin has ever done to any product but this line is so gentle for sensitive skin. CLEAN INGREDIENTS too. The packaging for all the products is great, love the spray toner and the size of the toner as well, amazing! Love the orange scent, after all the products it does lightly linger and the smell is orangey+fresh 🥰 Attached photos are only after 2 days of use! Can’t wait to keep using💐❤️ Ladies & Gents don’t think twice , if you don’t have a skin care routine. This is it!

7e8f5f8f-c912-489a-9498-80f41909c293
407e8bec-b3de-4f13-a423-2ef2b2678cb1
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I was disappointed at first that I couldn't get Instanatural's rosewater toner here at iHerb, but after using the Vit C toner, I'm glad I went for the swap. It does seem to make a difference in the fine lines on my skin and is a refreshing spray when it's hot. Just be careful if you plan to spend time in the sun. I did that, too, and nearly burned after an hour or so. Thankfully the red faded overnight, so it wasn't a disaster, but still...be careful.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

I love this product.ive been using it for a while twice a day,morning and evening.its so nice to the skin very refreshing and it has a nice smell.i definitely recommend this product!

79113f96-9395-4a75-9eff-012b427eadc4
Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Orange Flavor, use every morning , quality is great, size is enough, packaging is so nice, benefits wise helps to cleanse, moisturize and gentle for sensitive skin, composition is nice

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

At first I was a bit surprised that this toner comes as a spray, but I like it. It absorbs fast. It tingles for few seconds but it doesn’t cause me any discomfort.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

I love using it to make sure my makeup is removed and to restore the pH level of my skin

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

Amazing price for the quality recommended Keep it in the refrigerator

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

Been using this for sometime and its a great toner to include vitamin c in your skin care

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

The feeling is not as refreshing as much that I would like to. Smell is ok but not wow, not sure it gives benefit to my skin. Tried others that I prefer.