AU

Maha-Alshehri
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I'm a bit picky with Whey Protein powders, a lot of brands use unnecessary ingredients, but this one isn't one of them. Great ingredients, tastes great without an aftertaste and doesn't cause stomach issues. Dutch Chocolate is their third best flavor, I wish they had Cookies and Cream in this 1lb size. Definitely recommend.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

The quality is top notch, i was a tad skeptical when it comes to taste since i prefer my protein in water but the taste and flavoring absolutely blew me away! Would definitely purchase this again, the only downside is the price but the ingredients surely make up for it. Not to forget it is quite keto friendly as well.

Posted on May 19, 2022

I loved the smell and taste of this protein powder. The ingredients and quality are excellent. The package is nice. It is a great supplement for fitness, workout, training and diet. However it is expensive compared to the size.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

It was introduced to me by a friend and ever since I can’t stop telling her thank you. Good value for your money, it tastes good and helps build your muscles within a short time.

bf99fb55-70ab-470d-b98d-8c48cc47a8ed
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Great Packaging. Whey 22g, Good quality Low Carb Low sugar good for Keto diet. I use it after everyday fitness workout. Good taste with chocolate favour.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

This quality and ingredient as well as taste surpassed my expectations. I recommend to use it frequently. The serving size assisted me well. My keto kid loves it.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

The flavor is outstanding and the quality is amazing, I got this protein recommended by an experience body builder and so far is standing up to the challenge