AUD

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1247611 on Jul 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have always trusted Jarrow and now they have won me over with their mushrooms. I have tried all of the major brands of cordyceps and this is as good as they get. With such a friendly price point . . . even better.

More energy, less grumpy

Posted by Reviewer1146787 on Apr 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Even when I don't get enough sleep, I find I'm not as irritable when taking the Jarrow Formula cordyceps. I tried Doctor's Best, but it didn't have the "mood altering" effects of Jarrow Formula.

good for stamina.

Posted by Reviewer1613928 on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have fibromyalgia and get very fatigued from doing simple things like running errands. I've researched the benefits of cordyceps, impressed with what I read and finally decided to try it. The effect was subtle but I definitely noticed an increase of stamina with taking 1 pill a day. I could run errands and have enough energy to accomplish other things without that overwhelming urge to collapse on the couch. My husband started taking cause he noticed the good affect it had on me. He felt good on it. I decided to try Drs Best brand cause it was cheaper. Huge mistake! it did nothing for bothof us. Jarrow definitely works better.

Magic of the Mushroom

Posted by Reviewer1970197 on May 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

With all of the demands placed upon our physical, emotional and subtle bodies it behooves us to continue to try new products to boost our energy, improve focus and assist the immune system. When I first ordered Cordyceps it took just a few days to notice the difference. Combined with a carefully selected regimen of herbs, vitamins, minerals and XanGo Mangosteen juice this elderly body is functioning well.

great cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer3224422 on Dec 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great cordyceps formula at the best price I could find anywhere

didnt notice a big difference

Posted by Reviewer2841015 on Apr 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

woudnt buy the product a gain. Just didint seem to work that well

Good product

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It seemed to be working as all other Cordyceps, it is always a good remedy from all things like all types of flu, cold, regulated heart work and blood pressure.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2530024 on Sep 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Energizes my mom!

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2062667 on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Started taking this with astragalus and olive leaf for energy. It works well for me. Took about 3 weeks to see difference. Went off it when I ran out, and felt the difference. Back on it now.

CUOTATION FOR THE PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2410335 on May 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been ussing this CODYSEPS for 6 months aprox. Really I can say that increase my energy specialy in the morning alldougth I have only one tablet.

1 2 3