Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have always trusted Jarrow and now they have won me over with their mushrooms. I have tried all of the major brands of cordyceps and this is as good as they get. With such a friendly price point . . . even better.

More energy, less grumpy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Even when I don't get enough sleep, I find I'm not as irritable when taking the Jarrow Formula cordyceps. I tried Doctor's Best, but it didn't have the "mood altering" effects of Jarrow Formula.

good for stamina.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have fibromyalgia and get very fatigued from doing simple things like running errands. I've researched the benefits of cordyceps, impressed with what I read and finally decided to try it. The effect was subtle but I definitely noticed an increase of stamina with taking 1 pill a day. I could run errands and have enough energy to accomplish other things without that overwhelming urge to collapse on the couch. My husband started taking cause he noticed the good affect it had on me. He felt good on it. I decided to try Drs Best brand cause it was cheaper. Huge mistake! it did nothing for bothof us. Jarrow definitely works better.

Magic of the Mushroom

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

With all of the demands placed upon our physical, emotional and subtle bodies it behooves us to continue to try new products to boost our energy, improve focus and assist the immune system. When I first ordered Cordyceps it took just a few days to notice the difference. Combined with a carefully selected regimen of herbs, vitamins, minerals and XanGo Mangosteen juice this elderly body is functioning well.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It seemed to be working as all other Cordyceps, it is always a good remedy from all things like all types of flu, cold, regulated heart work and blood pressure.

great cordyceps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great cordyceps formula at the best price I could find anywhere

didnt notice a big difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

woudnt buy the product a gain. Just didint seem to work that well

Energy Plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My stamina/endurance has increased during my workouts. Will keep on buying this.

Good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Started taking this with astragalus and olive leaf for energy. It works well for me. Took about 3 weeks to see difference. Went off it when I ran out, and felt the difference. Back on it now.

Wonderful!