Jarrow Formulas, Shilajit Fulvic Acid Complex, no more fatigue

Posted by droopyyoupi on Jul 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Jarrow Formulas, Shilajit Fulvic Acid Complex Shilajit has been shown to contain very high levels of fulvic and humic acids, both of which maintain efficient energy production within our body’s cells. - it boosts learning and memory by driving oxygen, minerals and nutrients into brain cells I've started my third month with it , and it does work ; I don't feel chronic stress either

Super Awesome Shilajit product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the only standardised extract of shilajit that I am aware of. I have read a lot of research into Primave's shilajit (which Jarrow is selling) and given its high fulvic acid content and other compounds that help enhance energy production in the mitochondria (i.e. active in the ETC), I believe it is great value for money.

Metabolizing nutrients much better, and more fully

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After years of my body not properly metabolizing minerals, which led to severe Osteoporosis with fracture, and taking eons to heal from anything, among other health problems, I tried Fulvic Acid. Have used it for about a year now (one in the morn and one in the eve) I feel much stronger, and my bone density numbers are improving. At 65 that is a 'very' good thing as they would be expected to continually get worse. May not work for every problem, but is worth a try and has definitely been a life saver for me. I would give it a month or 2 before giving up.

Jarrow Shilajit Fulvic Acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

There are no silver bullets. Paying for something like this is a shot in the dark. The research isn't there, but there was just enough on the infrequent article I happen to read on the LEF website that spoke of synergy between Shilajit, PQQ and CoQ10 in supporting and renewing mitochondria, for me to say in my years of successfully fending off the worst of MS, why not. I believe the combination, now a year in, has helped my energy levels. Conjecture, given all the other trials I'm on. But no harm, and I suspect, help.

Noticeable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product provides a noticeable effect. Although slight, it is very life enhancing.

Heart Pain and Eye Vein Pumping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've used for 2 days and observed the same side effects, Heart Pain and Eye Vein Pumping. So, I don't recommend it!

Product effective in use for significantly enhanced energy and memory performance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am a 28 year old 5'9" male. I have a medium build and am slightly overweight. I have been practicing as a bodywork therapist in healing for about 5 years now. I ordered this product after reading impressive benefits hailed of this mountainous "destroyer of weakness." I incorporated it into a regimen of Ginseng, Ashwaghanda, beet juice, turmeric+black pepper as another additional tonic. The results were amazing. I had significant amounts of added energy and potential. My power output capacity became clearer and stronger! Because of how it deeply empowers mitochondrial electron-chain power generation, in the very power-generators of the cell-housing, I felt like I had overall 70% more energy than before. The capacity of exertion to apply this power/energy was far greater, too! The most impressive example of bountiful extra energy I can note, is to report how I had sustained energy throughout a day-shift of 5 hours of hands-on intensive bodywork to do. After the 5 hours, I still had so much energy! So I went home and went on to completely clean and organize a good portion of the kitchen and my bedroom, which was of a duration of about 90 minutes. Memory increase and cognitive enhancement notable too. One disappointment I have, not with the product, but with iHerb, is that unfortunately I believe my last order was stolen upon delivery, or perhaps never made it. I had reached out to iHerbs customer service email two times now addressing the issue, to no reply, months after

Testosterone/Wellbeing/Destroyer of Weakness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this Shilajit product. It is the only clinically studied shilajit that is proven to increase testosterone. I take this as part of my fitness regime and find that it adds a good boost to performance. It is known as "Conqueror of Mountains and Destroyer of Weakness" - now I see why ;)

Don't like this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like this product. May have upset my stomach a bit and I didn't notice any difference with my energy levels. I prefer Vital Earth Fulvic Minerals liquid, it gives me energy. Maybe this one didn't absorb so well with my problematic gut situation.

Good Sense of Well-Being

Posted by jamesleon on Oct 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is really potent and helps to Repairs and Protects the Skin.

1 2