AU

Posted on Aug 1, 2022
Unique, beautiful scent

I love how this body wash smells! True to it's name and lathers up very beautifully. The pump is so convenient and I do not have to worry about running out of body wash anytime soon. The scent is invigorating but also does not linger for too long so you do not have worry about it mixing with perfumes or other body fragrances you would like to wear during your day.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I love this body wash with such wonderful tasty scent of apricot! The size of the package and package design are so comfortable to use. It is a great choice for big famly, or just for a long term use. The texture, quality and composition of this body wash are one of the best.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Light scent (soft citrus smell; very gentle) stayed on my skin for some time after use in the shower. This soap lathered up nicely. Gave some to my friend to try as we both like Jason quality brands. I would like to buy this in a bar soap but I didn't find it listed.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I love the smell of this wonderful body wash! It is SO moisturizing and yet rinses off really nicely. Also, this is a super large bottle at a great price!

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Love everything about this shower gel! The size is great, the smell and textures are gorgeous, and I am buying it over and over. Cannot see any flaws.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I love the fragrance! The formulation is nice and sudsy without being sticky. I like the pump bottle, and the large size is very economical.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Always like Jason's washes. The only comment from me is that the scent ingredient is often at the bottom of bottle which is pumped out and used up first, resulting in less scented product afterwards.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Love the body washes from this brand. Natural and with a variety of great scents. I always get a different one and always happy with that.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

the scent is overpowering on this one. Jason's body wash typically has really strong scent. if you don't mind the scent of others in the Jason range, you most likely won't mind this. However, I found this to be one of the stronger ones. the other one is the chamomile.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

I like how big it is, decent price, easy to use, good consistency. The scent sounds good in theory (I like both white tea and apricot scents). However in practice it smells more like tutti frutti toffee, so I will not be purchasing again. Might try other scents from this company.