AU
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 22, 2022

love love love! even more than the other cream they have (which is not on wet skin). I have a very light skin and I need to put it just once in order to get a nice tone. it stays for quite a long time. and have a nise scent.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

My technique applying tans has always been average and still is even with this product. However, that aside this glides on so nicely and feels amazing on my skin. Moisturising but not greasy. And the colour is the most amazing post holiday tan

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I love this product, it's probably the best tanning product for someone looking for natural sun kissed look (not too orange or green like some more intense tanners). I just wish they made a fragrance free version too. The scent is a bit too much for me.

I've been using Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer + Firming, Medium to Deep Skin Tones for a couple of weeks now, and I'm really impressed. It's a great product for anyone who wants to get a little color in their skin without having to sit on the beach all day. It's also good for people who are looking for a way to firm up their skin without having to do any intense workouts in the gym. The smell is nice and light—it's not too strong or overpowering at all. And the texture feels really good on your skin when it's wet—you'll feel like you're getting more hydrated with every use! I would definitely recommend this product if you're looking for something that will give you some color without being too heavy or greasy on your skin. I love this and am getting more

Posted on Dec 30, 2022

I recently tried this self-tanner, and I have to say I was a bit disappointed. While the concept of using a moisturizer in the shower is convenient, the product makes my skin have an odd smell that I found off-putting. It's not necessarily a bad smell, but it's definitely not a pleasant one either. I also didn't notice any significant difference in the appearance or firmness of my skin after using it.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022
2,755

Nice. Shopping is very convenient. The quality is excellent. I recommend.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Used this to maintain my beach tan! My routine is to use it right after my shower without toweling dry. Make sure to spread it evenly over your body. I left orange streaks on my body when I wasn't careful. The smell of the moisturiser lasts for a while which I don't quite like, but I'm happy this doesn't stain my clothes.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I ordered already few times and each time few bottles - it’s usually out of stock, I definitely see a difference in the color of the skin, texture - softer and my booty looks better since I’m using this, I use every day. One tip after using it wash your hands because we usually touch our face after and you don’t want this on your face, to oily for that

Posted on May 15, 2021

I just love it! I applied after a shower when the body was wet and after the application the body was a little more tanned and the skin was really pleasant. Even in the morning I felt the humidity and the color remained. It smells really good and it does not stain at all. I already put another one in the shopping cart !!

Posted on Apr 23, 2021

I just exhausted my stock of this from the US and was so excited to see it on iherb. As long as you follow the instructions, this product will give you just the perfect touch of streak-free color. I used it for a week straight and then every few showers to maintain. The scent is pleasant and clean and it really does moisturize well. It’s an excellent value and I would repurchase again and again.