AU
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I love this product since my first baby. The scent and quality is gentle and effective! The composition is safe for eyes and benefits are easy to realize. Special for baby’s in new ages happy shop! Size is very convenient, specially for more than 2 kids and in the winter.

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

I loved the smell of it! Very good when the baby has a stuffy nose. I also noticed my baby relaxed more during bath time.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I bought it for my niece. I feel it helps a lot when she is congested. The other day I took some and had a hot nanho with it, I loved it kkk

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

It's great for when kids have the flu or a stuffy nose. great for a bath before bed, helps you relax and ease your breath for better sleep

Posted on Sep 29, 2022
4,546

Cool quality. I will order more and recommend to everyone. I really like. I advise you to purchase.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

When My first time use it, i feel very refresh . I think maybe the minty smell!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Topppppppppppppppppppppp Very good Very happy for this Excellent Tkssssssssssssssssssssss Top

Posted on Jun 10, 2021

I like to put my son into a warm bath when he has the flu or sniffles, and this is much more gentle than jsut mixing pure camphor into his bath water. Plus when I run vicks on his chest after his bath the scent stays longer

Posted on Mar 9, 2021

I started using this product after seeing some info about it helping with migraines/headaches - while it doesn't get rid of mine it certainly helps. The refreshing menthol/eucalyptus scent isn't overpowering but it's also great for clearing up a stuffy nose.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

My daughter started to get dry skin after using this but the scent is very pleasant.