AUD

Best alternative to peanut butter EVER

Posted by 4900849372685531924 on Dec 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Once I received this in the mail, I immediately opened it, grabbed a spoon, and had a taste. Oh. My. Gosh. It tastes like Heaven. It tastes like Happiness. I instantly fell in love. This jar was gone by the week's end and I had to buy more. Great for AB&J sandwiches, almond butter cookies, and smoothies. The vanilla adds a nice touch of sweetness.

Vanilla Almond Butter

Posted by Reviewer3180406 on May 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This used to be a Whole Foods exclusive item. I'm glad to see that it is not anymore. I buy this by the case (6 jars). It goes fast! It tastes great. I love vanilla and then you put the two together! WOWOWOWOW!! Since I have discovered this nut butter, i won't by any other (not even the chocolate hazlenut - an old favorite). I have been eating the Vanilla Almond Butter for a year or more :) Justin's is quality! Thank you iherb for carrying this....

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2391458 on Jul 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is too good. I ate the whole jar in two days. Fortunately I work out a LOT and I need extra energy. This one delivers and tastes sooooooo gooooooddddd.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1289420 on May 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is really creamy and tasteful. Perfectly sweet and a little bit salt at the same time. An "out of body excperience"!! I just placed an order here at iHerb for 2 more boxes of this stuff.. :)

Holy smokes!

Posted by Reviewer1231516 on Apr 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

BEST tasting almond butter out there!

Addictive

Posted by 5251700527212487840 on Aug 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is so good, I used a small spatula to get every last bit out of the jar. Reminiscent of Nutella, but without the chocolate (which I'm allergic to). Didn't last very long at our house, and I'm afraid to look at the nutrition facts, but an amazing treat!

Delicious

Posted by BrittanyAlice on Jun 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought all the Justin's butters and a few from other brands, and this was my unexpected favourite! the flavour is so goood. Nutritionally better than leading brands and I think it's tastier.

The best almond butter on the market

Posted by uprootfromoregon on Feb 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This almond butter is incredible. I love many of Justin's products, but the Vanilla Almond Butter is THE best. Though I prefer to make my own without any added sugars/salt, when I am looking for a sweet treat that has healthy fats and plant protein, this fits the bill. You will love the creamy thick consistency - it is not drippy but it is spreadable. I wish it were cheaper so I could buy it more often!

You'll never go back to another nut butter!

Posted by 4816351903873276799 on Jul 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff! I eat it by the spoonful and I feel less guilty about it than when I do it with Nutella. Plus, it's got a great ingredient list!

matter of taste

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Sep 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had high expectations, but it is just ok. Others in my family like it though.