AUD

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer2220592 on Nov 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This magnesium has taken away all heart palpitations and muscle twitching. Keeps me calm, relaxed, and gives a great sleep without any digestion issues. A total winner all the way around.

Good form of magnesiium

Posted by Reviewer1216861 on Aug 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A friend who works in the supplement section of a well-known health food store and is extremely knowledgeable about supplements told me that this form, and this brand, of magnesium is the best one to take.

Works great!

Posted by 5203809810123670169 on Dec 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was having problems with my foot and leg cramping. My chiropractor told me I needed to take 400 mg of magnesium a day to stop the cramping. I began taking this product and it has worked for me. I love it!

Worth a try for RLS symptoms

Posted by Reviewer1873364 on Mar 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I took this product to help with tingling and burning sensations in my feet (particularly at night)- a problem I've had for many years. It took 6 weeks of supplementation (with an initial dose of 3 tablets a day), but now this problem is all but gone - thus significantly improving sleep quality. I highly recommend this product. Just remember that magnesium deficiency is not cured overnight.

Absorbable form that helps

Posted by Reviewer3239755 on Apr 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We take this evening and bedtime, in two doses, around 800mg total. It is helpful for leg cramps, twitches, and certain resistant forms of low mood issues. It seems to help lift mood in many cases.

Easily assimilated

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Apr 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I find this form of magnesium is easily assimilated in the body. I take 3 or 4 at a time to help me sleep and prevent night-time leg cramps, and there is no "loose stool" effect like with other forms of magnesium.

Very Effective

Posted by 5665657162103044226 on Dec 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This form of magnesium has many benefits over other magnesium products. 1 Bioavailability. 2 Helps with anxiety. 3 Helps with sleep.

Top of the Line

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Aug 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If there is a cream of the crop of magnesium products, this one would be it. It can be taken with a glass of milk to get your calcium and magnesium simultaneously. One pill of KAL per one cup milk or take with food. This is an easy on the stomach, highly absorbable magnesium that gives very fast results in terms of muscle tension and anxiety. Many midlife women like to take it just before bedtime with a glass of warm milk as a sort of very mild sedative. If you are taking a calcium pill that contains no magnesium, this would make a fine addition and take them both with a meal. This pill should not be chewed as the fine dust will go up into the nasal cavitiy and burn. If you must chew it, chew it with food or under liquids where it cannot dissolve into a fine powder and be inhaled. Very recommended if you have high blood pressure or alot of muscle tension, take one with AM meal and one with PM meal in that case.

Sleep again!

Posted by 5375762063733856567 on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

One of these before going to bed has alleviated my sleep issues and given me a far more restful night

KAL Magnesium Glycinate 400

Posted by Reviewer1800335 on Aug 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am on my second bottle. :-) For once in my life I am able to grow long finger nails and I am 74! thanks to this product. It really works. Now I have to learn to work with these long nails, especially when typing. :-)

1 2 3 4