AU

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I really enjoyed these on top of my salads. It’s a super easy way to add some extra flavor and texture to a salad without extra prep work. I also like that it only has tomatoes and no extra oil or salt. It does have a different flavor from other dried tomatoes which usually have other additives, but not in a bad way and it tastes good. The package recommends this on pizza but I didn’t like it that way personally. These are already thin and crispy so when I put it on top of homemade pizza it started to burn and turn black really quickly. If you put it between the pizza sauce and cheese the tomato stays moist and doesn’t burn, but the flavor was just ok that way. I think these taste best on salads.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

as a tomato addict, this is what I need to make my pasta more magical, so convenient, organic and additive free, what's more to ask

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Bought this as a substitute for sundried tomatoes for pasta dishes. Have not yet used but have high hopes. Nice sturdy resealable bag. Highly recommend and can be used on snacks.

308ef4c4-38a5-4a06-a477-9d7dbba07b9e
1e2d9fd3-d5cb-4548-ad28-6121a2913c4d
Posted on Aug 8, 2021

The taste was sweeter than I expected, and it didn't go well with the salad. I am eating it as a snack, but it doesn't taste as I expected...not so bad but not really good.

68477777-0d06-4db2-9cdd-4b73d9484b8b
2e69e2a4-f880-4e35-95fd-9817552e3d24
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

We love dry tomatoes It's a good quality and perfect taste We often use it for baking pizza I recommend it for my friends That is the best dried tomatoes Size and packaging is suitable Thanks for product!

Posted on May 1, 2022

These store really well and rehydrate beautifully in soups and stews. Chop them with scissors before tossing them in if you want smaller chunks. We love them in chilis and soups, but they do suprisingly well rehydrated in a quick tabbouleh too. Highly recommend this brand.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Round slices of dried tomatoes. Good to use as an addition to salads or to pasta sauces. Their taste is good, and they give an extra flavor to your cooking.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Just Tomatoes will be included in my recipes that require sundried tomatoes. A unique way to have tomatoes in and out of season. I like the quality and presentation.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Karens really are just tomatoes which is what we all should be looking for no added sugar or additives I add to salads , hummus, pasta dishes fish in the oven but the best way I enjoy is to munch on them with my granddaughter! Highly recommend

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

If i dont dry tomatoes by myself i recommend this dried tomatoes, it is pure, only tomatoes, no salt, no oil, , good taste. Useful for salad dressing.